Universal Love Ryder2Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

The defender was their full forward, Membrey.
Why they didn't stick a bigger player like Bruce or something down there... at least I know that's something Ports always have at their disposal via Westhoff, the ability to float a 2m player down back to stand on the line.

Yes, you're looking at a player who's 9cm taller and is also a good leap. With the ball clearing Membrey but falling to the level of his hands when it was just through the goal then I would think Bruce would have touched it.

Should be goal of the year. The scenario, the time left, the feint, the tap, the clearance, the finish...all an exquisite work of art.
something like the Hoff's goal in Shanghai will win if its left to the public to vote or idiot commentators.

ever since that Lloyd 3m backwards droppie in the goal square v Motlops 50m+ checkie on the run from the near the boundary left hand side of the ground, ie you usually do a checkie from the right hand boundary line, if you are a right footer, I dont value these goal of the year awards unless I know who is voting for them.

Man the blockage Ryder to Gray setup was so perfect when watching it on replay. Commentators were gushing about the setup and how we were setting up and just as they finished on queue Ryder to Gray (with excellent off ball blocks from Boak and Rocky) for a goal doing it.
Yep. Rocky did a great job. I could see it unfolding as soon as I saw Gray go around the back of Rocky and it was a thing of beauty.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back