Universal Love Ryder2Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Most videos didn't show any more than Robbie getting the ball, running inside 50 and running back celebrating but the AFL360 vision shows that the ball was not touched by Membrey until it was at least a ball's width over the goal line.

Mark Robinson is often an absolute tool with some of his opinions but recognising that getting rid of the third man up rule and allowing real ruck work was the right move gets a big tick from me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw a reverse camera angle of the final siren last night on Fox Footy and the look of dejection on Andrew Stevens was more sombre than any of the St Kilda players in the same frame!

I wish I could find it on here to post!

30K? I'm reliably informed that the A01s were bursting to capacity 2 mins before the final siren.

The car park behind the members?

I park here every game and yes it was chock a block full... but, this is because the werent using the normal hill car park - I assume due to the rain.

Yes, love the new angles. Now you can lip read *exactly* what poor Richo says at two points there...

"Well I'll be ****ed" followed by "**** me dead"

:) :) :)
Yes .. Richo was not happy .. but Port Members were b geez..
Bugger ... I must stop watching that last quarter .. think its about 8 times now .. cant get enough of it ..:D

Yep, the St Kilda defender never attempted to claim a touch, just hung his head in despair.

The defender was their full forward, Membrey.

Why they didn't stick a bigger player like Bruce or something down there... at least I know that's something Ports always have at their disposal via Westhoff, the ability to float a 2m player down back to stand on the line.

Ryder's on the storm
Well now see, C. C. Ryder
Well now see, See what you have done
Well now see, C. C. Ryder
Well now see, See what you have done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back