Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad loss on the weekend lads. Dominated most stats except the scoreboard. Another dominant game by miggs and great to see TheCoach16 find some form.
Ill have a match report up by Wednesday.

Gotta say, I thought this was our game to lose and lose we did. Good to see a few nice combinations forming but can't say I'm not deeply disappointed to go down after a positive week. Finding my feet at CHF, increasing my DT points by the week. But apparently all we seem to do is chip around/pass it in the forward line. Reckon I had 5 chances to shoot for goal in the forward half of the ground on Sunday but chose to find someone else. Unless I read it wrong and chose to roam the corridor instead... tough to follow sometimes.

Sadly, unlikely to give us an EKA nom this week on ~58DT but I'm hopeful it will come. Maybe Round 4 is my breakout. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Gotta say, I thought this was our game to lose and lose we did. Good to see a few nice combinations forming but can't say I'm not deeply disappointed to go down after a positive week. Finding my feet at CHF, increasing my DT points by the week. But apparently all we seem to do is chip around/pass it in the forward line. Reckon I had 5 chances to shoot for goal in the forward half of the ground on Sunday but chose to find someone else. Unless I read it wrong and chose to roam the corridor instead... tough to follow sometimes.

Sadly, unlikely to give us an EKA nom this week on ~58DT team! Maybe Round 4 is my breakout.
Hey mate, you can't control the sim but you were great value to banter against. You more than held your own. Good pick up Bombers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done lads, Jesus Christ George.. 122 DT points from back pocket!:huh::eek:..
Great games from SNAKE, miggs and TL as well..

Can’t believe you didn’t give TheCoach16 a mention you heartless bastard!

Well done lads, Jesus Christ George.. 122 DT points from back pocket!:huh::eek:..
Great games from SNAKE, miggs and TL as well..
I told you I was our spiritual leader.

GargantuanTalkativeAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

Now move me to the other back pocket so I can really flourish.

They don’t call me “Mr September” for nothing...

Although TL’s grand final might make him more deserving of that title.

Mate pretty sure the GF was in October so September is most certainly yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back