Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in high school, a couple of mates and I started a boy band. That was our name...

One of the songs we wrote went like this...

“I’m gonna tie you down, gonna sex you up. Why?... coz I love ya girrrrrrl”

True story.

Back in high school, a couple of mates and I started a boy band. That was our name...

True story.

I'm shocked it didn't take off.

True story.

Has hit written all over it. Can’t beleive Stock, Aiken and Waterman didn’t pick it up!

I'm shocked it didn't take off.
Has hit written all over it. Can’t beleive Stock, Aiken and Waterman didn’t pick it up!
We had the film clip all sorted too. We were going to ride horses on a beach with our White linen shirts unbuttoned.

We had a good looking guy, a sporty guy, a karate guy, a funny guy, and a bad boy guy...

We just didn’t have a guy that could sing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had the film clip all sorted too. We were going to ride horses on a beach with our White linen shirts unbuttoned.

We had a good looking guy, a sporty guy, a karate guy, a funny guy, and a bad boy guy...

My neice's husband was in a Boy Band in England back in the 90's. Weren't big here but played in front of 40 thousand at Festivals in Germany etc, had their own TV show as well.
Some of the stories he has told me!!:p

22pnv3.jpg

Reckon the guys in merchandise would be shaking their heads at my three-figure number. Rumour is that it’s the sole reason for the price of guernseys being raised for S25.

Fans however will pay that extra $6.25 and f*** love it for all the privilege of wearing those three beautiful numbers on their backs, watching the gorgeous rookie run around for the Bombers.

My neice's husband was in a Boy Band in England back in the 90's. Weren't big here but played in front of 40 thousand at Festivals in Germany etc, had their own TV show as well.
Some of the stories he has told me!!:p
Very similar to “Moist”...

We were based in St. Albans, and once performed in front of 26 people.

We were never on tv. But one of the guys from the photography class once made a video of us.

And I could tell you some stories. We once had a sip of beer from one of the guys’ dads can. We were crazy!

Reckon the guys in merchandise would be shaking their heads at my three-figure number. Rumour is that it’s the sole reason for the price of guernseys being raised for S25.

Fans however will pay that extra $6.25 and f*** love it for all the privilege of wearing those three beautiful numbers on their backs, watching the gorgeous rookie run around for the Bombers.

I can see in the not to distant future, you will simply be known as "The 411"..

Glorious things await.

Very similar to “Moist”...

We were based in St. Albans, and once performed in front of 26 people.

We were never on tv. But one of the guys from the photography class once made a video of us.

And I could tell you some stories. We once had a sip of beer from one of the guys’ dads can. We were crazy!

I can see in the not to distant future, you will simply be known as "The 411"..

Glorious things await.
The stories being thought up by way of trying to guess just what the 411 means will only add to the legend.

Just why is it 411 and where does it come from? Is it a meaningless tag or is there an incredible story behind it?

I can see it now: banners In the Bombers’ cheer squad reading ‘Dial 411’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back