Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep the label said to only take 2 tablets but oh no I decide to take 4!
Well the quantity of tablets required is directly proportional to size. So you probably need to take another four.

HAHAHAHAH
980x.gif

2brrt0.jpeg

Ladies, Gentlemen, Esteemed guests and fellow Bombers past and present. Welcome to the Baghdad Bombers Best and Fairest.
Before we kick off proceedings, our S.26 star recruit ArgusTuft has taken her photography skills outside the Abdu Prison Grand Ballroom to catch some of the Bombers players and guests as they make their way in to this prestigious night of nights. Let's see who she has caught up with..

2broek.jpeg

ysir1fD.jpg

Great selfie Argus, looking sharp in a beautiful black number by Iraqi designer Abdullah that was designed to highlight her eyes.. simply stunning.

y8HaEaz.jpg

Wow...he was always bound to shock.. The SFA's most handsome Footballer, ctacp arrives in what can only be described as 'minimalist look'. Always the showman.

xlR9mgd.jpg

Oh.. my two favourite people from the Paris end of Baghdad, the gorgeous Mrs KohPhi and our child who will be her partner in the night.
Welcome my lovelies..

XgRT2WN.jpeg

Looking sharp are Matty411 and Tony Lynn 15 and their partners for the night. As usual, TL is already prepared for the after party.

WJeGYJg.jpg

Wow.. simply stunning is our big S.26 recruit from the Swamprats, Cheval. To be honest, I've never seen her fur look so divine. I think the Iraqi salt water is doing wonders for her complexion. Welcome Chev..

QO0YfmQ.jpg

Hahaha.. nice one nahnah... looking angry and ready for some action later on.

How many do you need Coach?

Asking for ArgusTuft
I would never take a pill to prolong erections. I want a pill that will STOP THEM. My entire life, they’ve brought me nothing but trouble...

But hypothetically... about 26

Keen to see a captain win another B&F. Qrownbet has suspended all markets with a KohPhi win dropping below odds of $1.001.

Keen to see a captain win another B&F. Qrownbet has suspended all markets with a KohPhi win dropping below odds of $1.001.
Yeah, amazeballs how the LGs who do the voting also seem to do the winning

#sickof...

Hang on. I just spotted my date. She’s just stopped for the cameras.

“Sofia! Over here! Hey, Sofia...”

19B18865-F7FA-4DAC-9AD1-2BD175546112.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q1CvOlx.jpg

Here is one of the newer Bombers, I bleed Blue with his gorgeous date. Keep an eye on her mate, the lads will be jealous..

KEeXxlY.jpg

Ahh...finally some Bombers royalty with Shermy and iDon making their entrance..
Simply lovely.

4hoyvM2.jpg

Bombers star BEEG looking splendid. I'm sure the star full forward will celebrate long and hard in to the night.

24GP1LH.jpg

And here comes the dapper, sophisticated TheCoach16. So hot and also one of the favourites to take out the award.

View attachment 524487

Here is one of the newer Bombers, I bleed Blue with his gorgeous date. Keep an eye on her mate, the lads will be jealous..

View attachment 524489

Ahh...finally some Bombers royalty with Shermy and iDon making their entrance..
Simply lovely.

View attachment 524492

Bombers star BEEG looking splendid. I'm sure the star full forward will celebrate long and hard in to the night.

View attachment 524491

And here comes the dapper, sophisticated TheCoach16. So hot and also one of the favourites to take out the award.
Looks like a big night for TheCoach16. Sofia Vergara, Cheval , and some chick whose head is way too big for her body...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back