\       /
                        '.   .'
                         |   |
                         |   |
                      _.'     '._
                    `"""""""""""""`

Congrats. :mad:
YESSSS!

We are coming, lads and ladies! Can someone mock up a revised vs of this beauty? (scratch out Nick Stevens toot sweet as well).

Copy%20image%20cycler%20316x246%202.jpg

I like the comparison, but Judd just isn't in my league.

Lads and ladettes..

It was great to knock off the Swampies in what statistically, was our best win for the season..
In what was a match where the lead changed numerous times, it wasn't until the 20th minute mark of the final qtr that we got a bit of breathing space between us and the Spermies.

It was a strong team effort with great performances from CALL ME SNAKE who got the ball 28 times. With 4 straight behinds though, I'll be organising some extra kicking practice this week.

After requesting a move to the wing to play on her near namesake and relative last week, midfield bull(ette) ArgusTuft relished her return to the guts with 28 possies and 4 tackles. Great work Argie.

The SFA's most handsome player, ctacp controlled his flank with 24 quality possessions. I bleed Blue's move to the forward line has been a masterstroke and his silky skills netted him 19 and 2 great snap goals.

After a quiet start to his ruck career, Matty411 has put together an outstanding body of work the last few games and had 20 odd touches as well as a dozen tap outs to advantage. This 'KohPhi like' rich vein of form see's him move to 3rd in total hitouts for the comp. An All-SFA awaits if this form continues.

Cheval relished her move into the guts with 18 possessions but more importantly 11 bone crunching tackles. She has definitely earned another crack in the starting midfield.
And who can ignore _Cayz_'s form any longer.. another lazy 30 and near dozen tackles. With 121 DT points, he surely is moving into Mobbs Medal contention.

Even though we sit last on the ladder, we are only 1 game out of the 8 and of we can get a roll on, everyone knows what we can do when we play finals. Let's kick it off this week with a win in our 450th SFA game against the Demons.

Carna Bombers!!!!

Lads and ladettes..

It was great to knock off the Swampies in what statistically, was our best win for the season..
In what was a match where the lead changed numerous times, it wasn't until the 20th minute mark of the final qtr that we got a bit of breathing space between us and the Spermies.

It was a strong team effort with great performances from CALL ME SNAKE who got the ball 28 times. With 4 straight behinds though, I'll be organising some extra kicking practice this week.

After requesting a move to the wing to play on her near namesake and relative last week, midfield bull(ette) ArgusTuft relished her return to the guts with 28 possies and 4 tackles. Great work Argie.

The SFA's most handsome player, ctacp controlled his flank with 24 quality possessions. I bleed Blue's move to the forward line has been a masterstroke and his silky skills netted him 19 and 2 great snap goals.

After a quiet start to his ruck career, Matty411 has put together an outstanding body of work the last few games and had 20 odd touches as well as a dozen tap outs to advantage. This 'KohPhi like' rich vein of form see's him move to 3rd in total hitouts for the comp. An All-SFA awaits if this form continues.

Cheval relished her move into the guts with 18 possessions but more importantly 11 bone crunching tackles. She has definitely earned another crack in the starting midfield.
And who can ignore _Cayz_'s form any longer.. another lazy 30 and near dozen tackles. With 121 DT points, he surely is moving into Mobbs Medal contention.

Even though we sit last on the ladder, we are only 1 game out of the 8 and of we can get a roll on, everyone knows what we can do when we play finals. Let's kick it off this week with a win in our 450th SFA game against the Demons.

Carna Bombers!!!!

Only one way to go cap.

Yes after my opponent kicked 4 goals on me last match I thought the best way to bounce back was to come out and kick 4 behinds:drunk:
Maybe hiring Jayson Daniels as my kicking coach wasn't the masterstroke I thought it was.
Good win peeps:thumbsu:

Fantastic win Bombers. Nice to chalk one up for KohPhi this week.

Great win lads and ladettes. Always good to bring one home against the Royals..thanks to all who picked up slack with my non posting this week, especially
Tony Lynn 15, TheCoach16 and Argus Tuft for their contributions this week.
I should be back bigger and better next match!!

Carna Bombers!!

Great win lads and ladettes. Always good to bring one home against the Royals..thanks to all who picked up slack with my non posting this week, especially
Tony Lynn 15, TheCoach16 and Argus Tuft for their contributions this week.
I should be back bigger and better next match!!

Carna Bombers!!

Carna Baghdad!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back