Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading through now great read guys and well done to all the winners

Big thanks to all the usual suspects who organised tonight

My goal in 2019 get us back into the 4, win the Fred and **** up Yakker
AD5B6032-9B3D-4C6C-AEA9-D7FB6C901286.gif

So how many clubs didn't have active Rookies this season ......you're saying there were rookies, but just not active ?

The bombers had one rookie and he posted less than 10 times this season IIRC.

Does anyone think Shermy could be a dark horse?
sVFV25H.jpg
This is ******* glorious. The AV has been changed

Congratulations Matty411 . As last year’s winner, I’d like to pass on this great honour to you. Carry it with pride. The best player in the best team ever assembled is an outstanding achievement and well deserved, young man...

To all the other award winners, there are many reasons our club is so great, you guys and girls are a crucial component of that greatness.

To our outgoing captain, the one and only KohPhi , thank you, not only for putting on a magnificent B&F pool party, but for all your work and leadership over the last few seasons. I may be #sickofit, but boy am I glad you’re on our side! Thank you, great man...

Tony Lynn 15 , it’s our turn to step up and lead this great club. Our back to back premierships are becoming a distant memory. It’s time to create a new history. A new era of greatness. As co captains, we lead the way, and I couldn’t think of anyone else with whom I’d want to share that honour and responsibility...

To ALL BOMBERS, wear our jumper with pride. We never give up, never falter, never kneel, never back down. When our bodies say “stop”, our spirit yells “NEVER”. That’s what it means to be a Bomber.

Coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Matty411 . As last year’s winner, I’d like to pass on this great honour to you. Carry it with pride. The best player in the best team ever assembled is an outstanding achievement and well deserved, young man...

To all the other award winners, there are many reasons our club is so great, you guys and girls are a crucial component of that greatness.

To our outgoing captain, the one and only KohPhi , thank you, not only for putting on a magnificent B&F pool party, but for all your work and leadership over the last few seasons. I may be #sickofit, but boy am I glad you’re on our side! Thank you, great man...

Tony Lynn 15 , it’s our turn to step up and lead this great club. Our back to back premierships are becoming a distant memory. It’s time to create a new history. A new era of greatness. As co captains, we lead the way, and I couldn’t think of anyone else with whom I’d want to share that honour and responsibility...

To ALL BOMBERS, wear our jumper with pride. We never give up, never falter, never kneel, never back down. When our bodies say “stop”, our spirit yells “NEVER”. That’s what it means to be a Bomber.

Coach.

Mate I may be a little late for pre season. I just ran through a ******* brick wall and have some nasty cuts and bruises.

Mate I may be a little late for pre season. I just ran through a ******* brick wall and have some nasty cuts and bruises.
Take more than a brick wall to stop you. It wouldn’t even slow you down!

Inspiring words TheCoach16 I see you've been reading KohPhi's leadership memoir - "Coffee with Kohphi: Leading your team to a premiership and inspiring them along the way"

More of that and you'll have all of us running through walls of varying material in Season 27.
If you include the SFA, I have nine premiership medals. I know a thing or two about the big dance, Matty.
This group deserves a flag. Let’s go out and get it!...

Take more than a brick wall to stop you. It wouldn’t even slow you down!

If you include the SFA, I have nine premiership medals. I know a thing or two about the big dance, Matty.
This group deserves a flag. Let’s go out and get it!...

Yeh, nice, but um sorry, you'll need to get past the EL SUPREMO Las Vegas Bears for a S27 premiership medal.

Seriously, how good am I - I don't even play for the Bombers, and I still finished just 45 votes behind the winner.

Well done to all the winners last night, and all the best for the upcoming season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back