Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the votes for the last 2 rounds that I held off posting for suspense purposes :p

R.16 v Gumbies
Gumbies FFC : 17.9.111 defeated Baghdad Bombers : 12.9.81

Votes
4- Tony Lynn 15
5 - Matty411
1 - CALL ME SNAKE
2 - dougthelegend

R.17 v Wonders
Baghdad Bombers : 9.9.63 defeated by West Coast Wonders : 16.11.107

Votes
3- I bleed Blue
2 - dougthelegend
4 - BEEG
2 - CALL ME SNAKE
1 - Shermy
Lucky Tony tanked the last week like me. What was the final leaderboard, Kohph?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever you're ready KohPhi . I'd like to see how bad I am.

Will definitely get it up by tomoz. A wife with severe gastro and a bubba who has had diarrhea for 3 days (temporarily lactose intolerant due to anti biotics for her throat infection over Xmas) has made for one flat out, tired KohPhi.. :(

Will definitely get it up by tomoz. A wife with severe gastro and a bubba who has had diarrhea for 3 days (temporarily lactose intolerant due to anti biotics for her throat infection over Xmas) has made for one flat out, tired KohPhi.. :(
Rest the family up, mate. Our household tooks turns of that after Chrissy... takes it out of you (figuratively and literally).

Seems I missed best and fairest night.

Sorry I've been inactive lads. Work is driving me into the ground at the moment.

All good mate. We certainly understand. Hope all is okay and you get to take a breath some time soon.

Mate to be fair there is no disgrace in aiming your sites a little lower. The photo he sent KohPhi TheCoach16 and I over the holidays was nothing short of breathtaking! The drunken text he sent me last night was also a cracker!
You know i’d Still pay for that adjoining room with the unlocked door between us, right...

Seems I missed best and fairest night.

Sorry I've been inactive lads. Work is driving me into the ground at the moment.

Drive thru is always busy during school holidays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back