S. Gray v O. Fantasia

Who realistically would you prefer?

• Sam Gray

• Orazio Fantasia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

TalkingFootyNow1223

Stay Calm... Its Just A Game... SweetFA..
Sep 6, 2019
Spamtopia...
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Statistically and personally, who would you prefer as a small forward?

Sam Gray

Orazio Fantasia

Nobody gives a s**t generally & of course "Essendon fans overrate their own players rah rah" and I'm guilty of that to some degree but before this season where he played with a torn labrum in his hip, I'd considered him our 2nd most dangerous player behind Joe D. When fit, he's a match winner & our best small fwd. There's a massive gulf in our record when he plays vs when he doesn't and it's not a coincidence.

He's an excellent user, has good speed, hits the scoreboard, gets his team mates involved with score assists & when fit his pressure is good too. I like Sam Gray too, he's had some big games over the last couple of years - one vs North sticks in the mind in particular. I've seen Sam Gray brought up in the conversation about Fantasia on here, Twitter etc. about how Port are getting rid of him & why would they want Fantasia.. I don't think it's hyperbole to say I don't think there's a club in the country who'd take Gray over Fantasia if given the choice. Your club clearly rates Raz - they are interested in having him on the list, he'd be a walk up start & they're obviously happy enough to trade for him rather than wait a couple of years which Fantasia was reportedly happy to do and get him for free. Interested to see how it plays out.

On ability, Fantasia.
On ability to be fit, Gray.

Don's haven't had a great track record with recurring Injuries, if Fantasia goes to a place with real doctors instead of pharmacists he will be better that Gray easily.
Plus they play Fantasia in number 13... thats far from a good start

Back