Toast S Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U,Glory,Wildcats
For me BOG today. Been our best for the first 2 games so far. I feel he's on the cusp now of becoming one of the elite midfielders in the competition. :cool:

the guy is an absolute jet. he's really showing the attributes that was seen in his U/18 videos.

he has great evasiveness and balance... as well as obvious strength.

his decision making is also top notch, coupled with a tight easy kicking action. i think he'll attract some attention from opposition midfielders if he continues this way.

the thing i also love is even though he's playing as an attacking mid, he's still very accountable for his man. you can tell he hates to be beaten.

Taking a lot of pressure off Shuey to be the next Chris Judd before he plays 50 games.

34 possessions and 3 goals certainly best on ground. Has started the season fantastically. Similar performances against top 4 sides and he will be well on his way to becoming "elite"

6 brownlow medal vote's for two best on ground games.

His ability to become a offensive threat so quickly is amazing.

He has been really creative and strong, very different style to all the other Selwoods including Joel.

Loving what Iam seeing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see him finally unleashed. May well complete our midfield.

Hopefully it was nothing but just before his last goal he was feeling his hamstring, maybe just cramp(fingers crossed)

Was excellent today...but honestly 6 brownlow votes:rolleyes:
Was not BOG in the first game.

Infinite toast. All the toast in the world.

images

Jackovich needs to read this thread in order to get a clue. Giving BOG to Priddis over Scooter would've been surprising if we hadn't of already known how much of a nuffy he is.
Priddis was probably better over four quarters. Scooter faded a bit in the second half. Reckon Jakovich had it right giving the medal to Priddis.

seems to have learnt a thing or two from the toweling his brother gave him on the 'G in sept last year.

has lifted and it's very good to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back