QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
We sucked today,

once again died off for a quarter and got punished, hopefully when the injured players coem back, we can improve,

And ayresy, why the f*** didnt Welsh play for the first 3 qtrs?????

frown.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
We sucked today,

once again died off for a quarter and got punished, hopefully when the injured players coem back, we can improve,

And ayresy, why the f*** didnt Welsh play for the first 3 qtrs?????

frown.gif

To all these crow supporters that think they can win 13 games this year...id really love you to show me how you can after that performance. That had Adelaide 2000 marked all over it. One completly s**t quarter, and scoring a few late goals after the opponent had let the pressure right off. Id also like crow fans to show me exactly what talent and potential Ben Marsh has after a completly did effort today. He looked completly lost...not one second effort, if he got the ball spoiled he would just stop dead and not chase, or not p ut in any effort. If Pittmans efoort against Richmond was Pathetic...then i have no words to describe his game today. The only players that can hold there head high is really Edwards and Mcleod.

There are a LOT of crows underdone that hsouldnt be playing right now. Skipworth looked like a 14 year old out there. The midfield didnt man up. None of the forwards stood up...Ladhams had a shocker...Hewitt didnt do much..why wasnt Bode playing? Riccuito did alright for a half but fell out of the game. Gallagher was at his clanger best.

Looks like the crows have a bit of work ahead of them...granted, there were a few players out, but sydney also had a number of first tema players out - Lewis, Kelly, Fitzgerald, James, Seymour.

Better luck next week

QT, that was a terrible performance at the SCG by Crows, particularly in the 3rd quarter.

Its perfectly true that that team, the way they played today, won't win 13 games this year.

With any luck Crows won't be playing that team again.

But even when Crows get to change the team, there still needs to be some improvement. Skills were down, they weren't desperate enough, they lacked any discernable system, turnovers way too high.

Crows can do better than that. But they bloody well need to.

That was just bloody disgraceful! I was that pissed off by half time - we were in the lead and then let them run over us from halfway thru the 2nd quarter. No discipline, no manning up, no heart, no playing in front up forward, no decent disposal into the forward line, no fightback, nothing!!

Gary was one again far too slow to make moves - and the ones he didnt make were not good. We were outcoached. However the real blame needs to be placed at the players. Most of our best were out there and they just didnt contribute and thats the really frustrating part!! Roo, Mcleod & Co. just let it happen.

As for those people that are again asking for the Coach to be sacked - that would be a stupid move. I agree he's PART of the problem, but the other part is the players - they have to be made responsible for yesterdays loss.

Sacking the coach after Round 5 or 6 is the sign of a weak club IMO. And who's gonna take on the job? Craig? If he was really having an influence on the club then we would have seen it by now.

Hart, Richardson, Bode, O'Loughlin, Bassett and Bienke should be up for selection this week.

Jerome

I'd just like to echo everyone's sentiments on yesterday's performance, which was very disappointing. As you've already pointed out there was no passion, no desperation, no willingness to run, lack a hard tackle, no pressure whatsoever was placed on the Swans players all day. I think we need more accountability in the midfield, we just let them run free everywhere. I'm not losing heart however, if we can change this lacksidaisical attitude I think we can be a lot more competitive, it's just a matter of turning that around, hopefully before it's too late.

There is however a long, long way to go.

Thanks to channel seven and C7, I didn't see nor hear any of the game so I can't make any comment on the game. Heard a bit on the internet but I'm not spending 3 hours Sunday arvo sitting in front of the computer.

But we all knew that we would have to have our best 22 available to win games and we had a few important players out. This isn't an excuse but an admission and realisation that we don't have 30 players capable of playing AFL football.

It sounds as though the third quarter let us down again and this unfortunately is getting all too familiar. We don't seem to have any answer to a side that suddenly lights up. Why doesn't anybody ever throw their weight around or rough someone up. Anything to stop the momentum. There is plenty you can do within the rules to stop the run of play.

You can't always blame the coach though, the on feild leaders need to be given some leeway to take some immediate action and not wait until the end of quarter address to respond.

Hi Denzel, how are ya Sweetie?

Oh well, there's always next week buddy.

GO THE CROWS.
GO SIMON GOODWIN.

OH, AND GO THE LIONS AND GO BEAU.
cheers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back