Werewolf S18 Off-Season Werewolf Game III - Army of Darkness

Remove this Banner Ad

This story begins in the unforgettable spring of 1983. Ms. Pacman has just struck a blow for women's rights, a young Joe Piscopo is teaching us all how to laugh, fortunately Michael Jackson is still black, and Men Without Hats soothed all of calms by informing us we are all safe to dance if we were so inclined to do so. But there's an undercurrent of tragedy and horror to all this; Miami Vice is still a year away from hitting our airwaves so everyone still dresses like either John Oates or Flock of Seagulls, Mila Kunis is barely 6 months old, the threat of nuclear war hangs above our heads, and Ewoks. Dude, ******* Ewoks. What kind of s**t was that?

If this sounds like an appealing place to live, then please, sign up below. If you don't know what this game is, you depress me - * you.

Roles and how-to:
Alpha Wereboncer - Evil (1) - The leader of the wereboncers has the ability to find out the role of any person in the game and is also part of the voting group of wereboncers

Wereboncer - Evil (4) - A group of wolves who by day appear as normal villagers but at night get together and kill someone. (All wolves can talk privately with each other)

Wise Guy Sampire - Evil (1) - A group of vampires that starts at one to begin with, each night they choose to either kill or recruit. There can be a maximum of 3* WGSampires at any one time. If they recruit a member of another group, that player will turn into a Mole. (all vampires can talk privately with each other)

The Flogs - Good (5) - This will be a group of five people who all know each other, they can talk privately if they wish but cannot contact anyone else.

MobbenSeer - Good (1) - This person has the ability to see any role of any person in the game, limited use, once per night

The Juggilante - Good (2) - This person takes it upon themselves to kill someone at night regardless of what the town thinks. Will remain anonymous to each other.

Chief Guardian - Good (1) - This person has the ability to protect any one villager from an action during the night (eg a wolf kill, wolf seer, juggilante and mobbenseer). They can only protect a person one night in a row and they CANNOT protect themselves.

The Filth Witch - Good (1) - Has the ability to save one person from death, however they can only use this once during the game. They will find out early who is dying, and without knowing the peoples role, will have to chose whether to save them or not. They CANNOT save themselves, as this would be redundant.

Mannum's Ghost- Good (2) - this role activates after death. the player can pick one player each night that cannot perform any role they have over night. If they are involved in a group, the group can still kill if there are more than just the silenced still in the group. A seer cannot seer and a killer cannot kill (unless part of said group), the player can, however, participate in discussions and day time lynchings. Killerbeez's and The Filth Witch are immune to the Mannum's Ghost.

The Jet- Good (1) - Will be told they are the Mobbenseer but will be fed false information.

The KillerBeez - Good (2) - This person chooses to kill someone at night only if they are targeted and killed, their last action before death is to kill someone. Will remain anonymous to each other.

Cupid - Good (1) - During the first night this peeping tom will select two individuals that will fall in love and those two will form the lovers role

The Lovers - These two people are in love, if one is killed the other will also die, they need to work together and strategically, are not required to tell each other the truth, however.

Mole - a player that is in two groups or has two roles. is extensively a product of being converted by a Sampire. they are not required to divulge their dual-roles to their group but they can if they wish. there is no limit on how many potential moles the village can have.

Villagers - Good (12) - Just plain ordinary people who have no special skills a.k.a. losers

# of girls who want to have fun:
1. akkaps (Juggilante / Sampire)
2. Wacky Tiger (Villager)
3. pantskyle (Villager)
4. Andonis1997 (Mannum's Ghost)
5. miss_kate18 (Mannum's Ghost)
6. The Filth Wizard (Mobbenseer)

7. sverik25
8. brahj (The Filth Witch)
9. Danoz
10. Ashton Agar (Flog)
11. LP04 (Cupid)
12. Son of God (Villager)
13. Tayl0r (Villager)
14. BigJoeD (Villager)
15. Sydney Bloods (villager)
16. timtamWB (WGSampire)
17. Juggalo Balla (Villager)

18. Noobz0r
19. fitzroybulldog (Flog)
20. TheFreshBanana (Villager)
21. spookism (Flog)
22. Itsmyshow (Villager)
23. Golumless (Flog/WGSampire)
24. beez (Alpha Wereboncer)
25. ryan_seb (Wereboncer)
26. Footypie32 (Chief Guardian)
27. Shermy (Villager)

28. Smartys Power
29. Franston Rover (The Jet)
30. Hate
31. Haro Lad (Villager)
32. Wise Guy Sam (Wereboncer)
33. Brown Bottle (Juggilante/WGSampire)

34. MannumPower

Last edited:

FYI, I will not be enforcing a strict curfew or setting consistent 'day'/'night' phases. Day time will begin shortly following whatever time I wake up, and night time will be whenever I decide it’s time to hang some poor sucker. This means, theoretically, I could pull an all-nighter, pass out for 25 hours, and we would go more than a day or two without a death. We’ll treat that as an ‘extra spooky’ reverse eclipse ... should something like that arise. Also note, in the event of a tie (re: lynching), the deciding factor will be determined by what colour shirt I am wearing. So for instance, should your name consist of an odd number of both consonants and vowels, and I am wearing a light-coloured shirt, you will die. In the likely event that I am not wearing a shirt, all decisions will be made by my eenie-meenie-miney-toe (the incredibly racist Pulp Fiction version, so apologies in advance).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 30 particpants the aim, the current set up would see 16 villagers::14 people with roles. Does anyone want me to add a fifth wolf or a fifth flog to even at 15-15, or do we like it as is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back