Official Match Thread S18 Round 12 (Rivalry Round) Baghdad Bandits v Roys FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Five beez for a quarter, gee i haven't heard that in a long time. Not since Agnetha at the local store sold mercury chews, they were so chewy and gooey all at the same time, but she went out of business. Business was rough back then, not just just for Agnetha, but for the whole town, Little Ron's lumber yard, Tristam's Shandy house, Jervis the milliner and his fine wares, Daisy's Fine Flowers, Even the local swimming hole got shut down, but that had nothing to do with the tough times, that was because we dropped a whole lot of Mercury Chews in the water and strange things started to happen. It was all good for a little while, but then one day after a swim, Brave Big Willy Billings, or Willy Billy to his friends started vomiting up blood, now back then the solution was a snifter of brandy and a pat on the back. We got a bit worried after Willy Billy got really drunk and bruising started to appear on his back, but the blood didn't stop flowing. The Doc was out of ideas, but he wasn't a real doc mind you, his last name was Droktarian, but we all called him Doc for short. Lovely fellow, from Poland I think. Came over with his family and started up the local Deli, damn fine sausages if you ask me. He was a lovely man too, not too bright though. Rumour has it he sliced off one of his fingers when cutting the mortadella, Clay swears there was a finger nail in his ham and salad roll, but we all know Clay to be a liar. It was a good day for the town when Clay went off the the big city to find war, we all breathed a sigh of relief, wished him luck and hoped the dirty invaders put one between his eyes. Nobody liked Clay. We liked the war more than Clay. Clay was a bastard.

Formatting bro formatting

Formatting bro formatting
I was just trying to be hip, like the youngsters, messing around with style and form. There was a time when we had to adhere to the rules, but the visionaries slowly chipped away at the antiquated restrictions. That was a marvellous time. The booze. The drugs. The ladies. The men. The men and ladies. With thr crumbling of the status quo came a freedome we'd never had before. There was no turninh back. We wrote free form, stream of consciousness, beat, slam we didn't even need to rhyme anymore. The decadence opened our minds to new possibilities, it was like the world was new and we were using words in ways and in orders that we'd never seen before. The words had color. The words had feeling. You could smell them. You coukd taste. You became them and they became you. Our eyes were like new, seeing the world for the first time. We no longer trudged the weary path of those before us, we blazed out own, into space and time that no mortal soul had traversed. But I ramble. **** your formatting, I'll do what I like.

He'd have to be on my lawn for that. I dont want him on my lawn. Plus it ruins the grass.

You have to be taking the piss here. We piss anywhere we want, surely you can rev up the old Scooter and swing past our place for a change.

Our grass is much yellower on our side.

Also, incase my glorious leader doesnt manage to make it:

Baghdad Bandits Official Team Sheet
B: Striker475, Farrand, ThePuppetMaster
HB: Unsociable Hawk, loopy_cam, Lileasy
C: Bigeasy, beez, Shermanator
HF: I bleed Blue , eth-dog, Don Draper,
F: sausageroll, Bengwatkins, High Ryder
RUCK: Jimmy1992, Les Norton, Shermy
INT: Gee Dub, dougthelegend

Positional Changes:
Gee Dub - Rover > Interchqange
Les Norton - Forward Pocket > Rover
High Ryder - Interchange > Forward Pocket

Logger

GLORIOUS POWER!

Also, incase my glorious leader doesnt manage to make it:

Baghdad Bandits Official Team Sheet
B: Striker475, Farrand, ThePuppetMaster
HB: Unsociable Hawk, loopy_cam, Lileasy
C: Bigeasy, beez, Shermanator
HF: I bleed Blue , eth-dog, Don Draper,
F: sausageroll, Bengwatkins, High Ryder
RUCK: Jimmy1992, Les Norton, Shermy
INT: Gee Dub, dougthelegend

Positional Changes:
Gee Dub - Rover > Interchqange
Les Norton - Forward Pocket > Rover
High Ryder - Interchange > Forward Pocket

Logger

GLORIOUS POWER!
Benched the captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROYS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

B - royboy2 / Roylion / Cannon82
HB - brettman135 / Mobbenfuhrer / Flat Chat
C - Freakie / Mooch / 3KZ is Football
HF - Cheetah / Chezzalenko Reborn / Slax
F - TheBrownDog / Fred / Dicky Fitzwell
R - Reardo / fitzroybulldog / Volta
Int - northmelbournefc / FitzroyRamone

Changes - none

Logger
I'm just going to put this here, just in case Reardo doesn't wake in time. He did take a lot of Ambien.

ROYS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

B - royboy2 / Roylion / Cannon82
HB - brettman135 / Mobbenfuhrer / Flat Chat
C - Freakie / Mooch / 3KZ is Football
HF - Cheetah / Chezzalenko Reborn / Slax
F - TheBrownDog / Fred / Dicky Fitzwell
R - Reardo / fitzroybulldog / @Volta
Int - northmelbournefc / FitzroyRamone

Changes - Nil

Edit - Goddam fitzroybulldog. Well played.
Goddamnu I keep expecting something interesting, not just the boring old steamroller that is our Season 18 grind towards glory GRIND TOWARDS GLORY
PS: omg you already used goddam.

Is TheBrownDog really still getting a game for you guys? I thought you put him out to pasture?
Speaking of pasture, I'm lonely and TBD's horsies are looking mighty purdy to me these past few days.
And whom is this Roylion ?
He's the guy who admitted Fitzroy FC is dead.
(if that doesn't get him to make an appearance I don't know what will)

Edit: @Volta @Volta @Volta @Volta @Volta @Volta
*giggle*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back