Official Match Thread S23 Round 1: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Is this match thread an abomination?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

f06319d803.png

The Bombers are leading the charge in a new era for the Sweet FA, heralding a great change in the league by signing up 15 rookies, which by the way smashes the current league record. KohPhi has likened them to the "Baby Bombers", but I think they're closer to the 2001 Geelong Superdraft.

7fdc8a13994a5d793906f467d713fc84

The Swamprats on the other hand, haven't done much at all. They signed Baghdad defect dennis crumpet, but to the surprise of no-one, he left only minutes later. Prior to that, they cucked the Bombers by signing Noobz0r after he left them for Baghdad only days before. I'm still waiting on my surprise by the way...

MATCH UPS

Millky95 v his own stupid feet

While his feet have got the best of him in recent match-ups, Milton has replaced his laces with velcro and will be looking to get one back. My money is still on his hoofers, but stranger things have happened.

HaroLad v himself
We all know he is his own biggest enemy, how many s**t threads will he start this week to further deduce from his reputation?

Noobz0r v his old team
Noobz will have to forgo the many friendships he made during his many years at Baghdad, and try to win the game for his new club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huzzah!!! The season is here!! No more practice matches, no more listening to Swamprats talking it up, just time for the Bombers to take care of business.

Huzzah!!! The season is here!! No more practice matches, no more listening to Swamprats talking it up, just time for the Bombers to take care of business.
Wow. You're like a grandfather in a kindergarten.

Wow. You're like a grandfather in a kindergarten.

I'm not sure what the issue is there? Sounds like someone who is smarter than everyone else in the room and gets loads of attention... Works for me.

I don't see why we can't still talk it up.
We're kind of big deals...

It's going to be an almighty effort to end up playing for us this season from here.

Trade week my friend. Just get of to a 8-0 start and we'll make it happen

Back