Official Match Thread S23 Round 17 - East Side Hawks vs Sin City Swamprats @ Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

eld178.jpg

East Side Hawks vs Sin City Swamprats
Match Preview - Round 17

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Summary
5th vs 6th in what could be the first match of 2 matches in the next fortnight between these two sides. The Hawks and Swamprats will both play finals in season 23 however face off in what might be a dress rehearsal in round 23. The Hawks literally have no chance in this contest with the Swamprats having their captain as the simmer so I'd put 400 clarkemonies on the Swamprats winning this one.

LAST TIME THEY MET

1425w9c.jpg

The last time these two sides met is bascially what I'd expect this Sunday. The Swamprats really ran the Hawks rugged and comfortably run out victors by 42 points. The Hawks were inaccurate for most of the afternoon kicking 12.18 for the match while the Swamprats made them pay with every opportunity kicking 20.12
Quadzilla had a god like performance. 19 kicks, 18 handballs, 37 disposals and going forward to kick 4 goals, it really was a performance for the ages. You could even say it was a Robbie Gray type performance. Noobz0r wasn't too far behind with 34 touches and a goal while Sublime (27 disposals, 3 goals) and Ant Bear battled manfully for the home side.

The Hawks battled hard but had too many passengers. League admin, The Filth Wizard had a big game with 24 disposals and got a good rub of the green (of course he did, he's the league admin after all) with 10 frees for.

KEY MATCH-UPS
1. Mr Eagle vs Golumless

Good bloke of the Hawks vs a flog of a Swamprat

2. Elton Johns Wig vs Ant Bear
3rd vs 5th in the top ruckmen in the competition. Ant Bear is a stats maniac. It's really all about him so unfortunately I won't be able to talk about Elton Johns Wig

3. brahj vs Gray Day
These two guys won't be lining up on each other, however will be lining up in the opposite Full-Forward positions. Gray Day has kicked 56 goals for the season while young brahj isn't too far behind with 39 majors. I know it's a cliche, but who ever kicks the most goals for his side on Sunday, will win the game.

Captains please submit Official Team Sheets by 11.59 AEST Thursday

Yay - I'm back! I have boundless energy after missing a week ... but then I did go to Ibiza last week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Filth Wizard and brahj were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me!
You should rest up this week Noobz. It's not that I care about your wellbeing, but I don't want you to come on and have some ridiculous 30 and 4 game.

If you do play I am gonna jumper punch your spleen into smitherines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back