Official Match Thread S23 Round 17 - Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

161zyc0.jpg

Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC
Match Preview - Round 17

________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary

Another contest that won't really trouble the ladder with the result pending on Sunday. The Dragons FFC have again qualified for finals while the Demons, after starting the season strongly, have fallen in a heap and missed out finishing second last on the SFA ladder. The Demons would want to win this weekend against the Royals if they are to avoid the wooden spoon, however if the Royals lose, then the Demons will be safe from embarrassment.

The Demons have had a whirlwind of a season. First there was the coup.... and yeah, second... there was the aftermath of the coup. Club stalwart RU_ retired?? from the game and left Co-Captain Van_Dyke in charge of the dying mess. You could say the Demons are a team full of controversy.

Where and When: Snow Dome, Sunday May 28th

LAST TIME THEY MET

voxz6v.jpg

At the time of the contest, this was an entertaining battle between two sides who were competitive. Round 11 this last contest took place with the Dragons sneaking home by 3 points. For the visitors, Fryer Tuck was very good picking up 28 disposals and kicking a goal, while there was an even contribution from the rest of the squad. A lot of the Demons youngsters really stood up in this contest and they'll be looking to do the same on Sunday.

Incoming league Admin, Hate was arguably the Dragons best when these two sides last met. Hate gathered 23 disposals, 11 hitouts, 5 tackles and kicked a goal, however didn't have his kicking boots on as he managed to kick 3 behinds. A Swallow might have pipped the junior admin with best on ground honours though for the Dragons as he stamped himself on the contest with 24 disposals and a goal.

KEY MATCH-UPS

1. RodneyDangerfield vs cats2rise
Why the **** is BRAB not full back?? What a load of ****

2. cooney vs Blaze Storm
The man of small sentences vs a decent rookie. Whoever posts more then 2 words, his side should go on and win the match

3. Oddhawk vs Hate
Hate is a multiple All-SFA. Oddhawk will need to be on his game on Sunday to moster this opponent. He is a man of very small sentences is Hate, but he can carve you up in one sentence. Dragons to win!

Captains please submit Official Team Sheets by 11.59 AEST Thursday

* me.
It actually got worse.
I fell all the way to full back and now I'm playing on my own teammate.
What a joke of a season Demons.

161zyc0.jpg

Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC
Match Preview - Round 17

________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary

Another contest that won't really trouble the ladder with the result pending on Sunday. The Dragons FFC have again qualified for finals while the Demons, after starting the season strongly, have fallen in a heap and missed out finishing second last on the SFA ladder. The Demons would want to win this weekend against the Royals if they are to avoid the wooden spoon, however if the Royals lose, then the Demons will be safe from embarrassment.

The Demons have had a whirlwind of a season. First there was the coup.... and yeah, second... there was the aftermath of the coup. Club stalwart RU_ retired?? from the game and left Co-Captain Van_Dyke in charge of the dying mess. You could say the Demons are a team full of controversy.

Where and When: Snow Dome, Sunday May 28th

LAST TIME THEY MET

voxz6v.jpg

At the time of the contest, this was an entertaining battle between two sides who were competitive. Round 11 this last contest took place with the Dragons sneaking home by 3 points. For the visitors, Fryer Tuck was very good picking up 28 disposals and kicking a goal, while there was an even contribution from the rest of the squad. A lot of the Demons youngsters really stood up in this contest and they'll be looking to do the same on Sunday.

Incoming league Admin, Hate was arguably the Dragons best when these two sides last met. Hate gathered 23 disposals, 11 hitouts, 5 tackles and kicked a goal, however didn't have his kicking boots on as he managed to kick 3 behinds. A Swallow might have pipped the junior admin with best on ground honours though for the Dragons as he stamped himself on the contest with 24 disposals and a goal.

KEY MATCH-UPS

1. RodneyDangerfield vs cats2rise
Why the **** is BRAB not full back?? What a load of ****

2. cooney vs Blaze Storm
The man of small sentences vs a decent rookie. Whoever posts more then 2 words, his side should go on and win the match

3. Oddhawk vs Hate
Hate is a multiple All-SFA. Oddhawk will need to be on his game on Sunday to moster this opponent. He is a man of very small sentences is Hate, but he can carve you up in one sentence. Dragons to win!

Captains please submit Official Team Sheets by 11.59 AEST Thursday
Take it easy in me cats2rise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me.
It actually got worse.
I fell all the way to full back and now I'm playing on my own teammate.
What a joke of a season Demons.
You really sound depressed lately, Rodney. As a concerned team mate, I feel I must tell you about a crisis hotline that you can now call. It's 1800 101010. That's 1800 won nothing, won nothing, won nothing......

So... we're tanking for draft picks?

I'm not leaving, I'm locked into too good a contract. Ahhh what a nice bench to warm.

Thank you SFA-AFL-PA!

Wait, it's only the Dragons.

No probs.
Know your role and count me some beans.

So... we're tanking for draft picks?

I'm not leaving, I'm locked into too good a contract. Ahhh what a nice bench to warm.

Thank you SFA-AFL-PA!

Wait, it's only the Dragons.

No probs.
The man lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back