Official Match Thread S23 Round 2: East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Captains must submit their teams in a post that contains the words “Official Team Sheet” by 11.59pm on Thursday.

upload_2017-2-7_13-1-55.png

V

upload_2017-2-7_13-2-32.png
East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers

Season 22 Head2Head

Round 3: Baghdad Bombers 16.11 (107) defeated East Side Hawks 13.9 (87)

Round 14: East Side Hawks 15.11 (101) lost to Baghdad Bombers 18.5 (113)

Summary

The East Side Hawks had a big offseason replacing the several big name departees with Loonerty, RookieListed, and brahj. The Bombers also had a very busy offseason as well bringing in 15 rookie recruits, a few who are making their marks early.

Contrasting fortunes last round for the two sides with the Hawks falling away in the last quarter against the Demons while the Bombers won a shootout against the Swamprats on the back of some big debuts by rookie mids.

Players To Watch

Hawks
brahj kicked 3 goals from 3 kicks last week but had limited opportunities. If the Hawks midfield can get on top this week then he should be in for a big day.

Bombers
TheCoach16 had a very impressive debut performance against the Swamprats, not only taking 12 marks and gather 32 disposals, but inspiring teammates with pre-game speeches. A similar performance here should see the Bombers start the season off with a 2-0 record.

Whose posts should you read if you are one of those weird people who like to read match threads that don’t involve you?

KohPhi. Just remember to clear your internet history afterwards.

Tip

Hawks by 15, the admin’s team starting the season 0-2 is simply an unacceptable set of circumstances.

giphy.gif

Captains must submit their teams in a post that contains the words “Official Team Sheet” by 11.59pm on Thursday.

East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers

Season 22 Head2Head

Round 3: Baghdad Bombers 16.11 (107) defeated East Side Hawks 13.9 (87)

Round 14: East Side Hawks 15.11 (101) lost to Baghdad Bombers 18.5 (113)

Summary

The East Side Hawks had a big offseason replacing the several big name departees with Loonerty, RookieListed, and brahj. The Bombers also had a very busy offseason as well bringing in 15 rookie recruits, a few who are making their marks early.

Contrasting fortunes last round for the two sides with the Hawks falling away in the last quarter against the Demons while the Bombers won a shootout against the Swamprats on the back of some big debuts by rookie mids.

Players To Watch

Hawks
brahj kicked 3 goals from 3 kicks last week but had limited opportunities. If the Hawks midfield can get on top this week then he should be in for a big day.

Bombers
TheCoach16 had a very impressive debut performance against the Swamprats, not only taking 12 marks and gather 32 disposals, but inspiring teammates with pre-game speeches. A similar performance here should see the Bombers start the season off with a 2-0 record.

Whose posts should you read if you are one of those weird people who like to read match threads that don’t involve you?

KohPhi. Just remember to clear your internet history afterwards.

Tip

Hawks by 15, the admin’s team starting the season 0-2 is simply an unacceptable set of circumstances.
Geez !.... no pressure.

You scared.
I'm scared that my family will be upset when I jump out the window because I'd rather the sweet release of death than banter with the Bombers.

This is going to be a long week.
You have no idea......how.......long......it.....will.....................feel..........................................................................Haro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate, petrified.

Your tough guy bluster got old real quick. Boring.

Where is your light and shade, your subtlety, your humour? Give us something FRESSHHHHHH
"Angry Nick Riewoldt" doesn't do light and shade. He does blunt brute force...

He scares me. And I'm his team mate!

"Angry Nick Riewoldt" doesn't do light and shade. He does blunt brute force...

He scares me. And I'm his team mate!
It is boring though, I mean really, it is.

Going to have to make a youngmanyellsatcloud.gif to replace the old man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back