Official Match Thread S23 Round 2: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatheckyoudoing.gif

Captains must submit their teams in a post that contains the words “Official Team Sheet” by 11.59pm on Thursday.

upload_2017-2-7_12-29-17.png

V
upload_2017-2-7_12-31-12.png
Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC

Season 22 Head2Head

Round 3: Roys FFC 20.13.133 wdb Mount Buller Demons 22.12.144

Round 14: Mount Buller Demons 17.8.110 wdb Roys FFC 18.16.124

Summary

The Demons had a strong offseason managing to retain their active core players while adding RodneyDangerfield and DemonJim along with several rookies. The Roys on the other hand, lost big name players Willo_ and Loonerty over the offseason and will be hoping the rookies they’ve recruited will fill the void.

Both teams got favourable results in the opening round. The Demons prevailed in close game against the Hawks eventually pulling away in the last quarter with Azarole slotting 5 goals. The Roys did it easy against the Dragons, winning comfortably by 5 goals on the back of a 7 goal opening term with fitzroybowiedog leading from the front with 10 tackles.

Players To Watch

Demons

RodneyDangerfield crossed over from the Furies as a big name recruit and is enjoying more midfield time, impressing in his debut with a 25 disposal, 1 goal game. RU_ and Van_Dyke will be hoping the form continues and they get their season off to a better start than the previous two seasons.

Roys

Mighty P played a brilliant game in the ruck with 24 disposals and 2 goals to go with his 10 hitouts paving the way for a Roys victory. A similar performance will put the Roys on track for consecutive wins on the road.

Whose posts should you read if you are one of those weird people who like to read match threads that don’t involve you?

BRAB spammed up the thread against the Hawks posting over 200 so his hyperactivity will probably spill over into this thread looking to manufacture a #scandal any way he can. The Roys look like a fairly reserved bunch this season, but keep an eye out for rookies Barrels and CALL ME SNAKE who have made some witty contributions last week.

Tip

Backing the Demons to get the job done at home by 12 points

350 up for the Roys, congratulations!

It's just too bad you had to come up for quite a chilly reception up here in the Snow Dome.

You chestbeaters may have gotten one up on us in the pre-season, but the real business starts here.

We're getting the win when it really matters, and Azarole is going to do to you just like what happened to this certain speciman in the real world:
gorilla-shot-boy-zookeper-explains-harambe-amanda-odonoughue-cincinnati-zoo-1.jpg

RIP Dyson.

Bring it!

Imagine if there was a Minecraft world of the Sweet FA.
I've been working on one. That is meant to be Mt Buller, although its not very developed yet! There's an NPC village just off screen (right next to the corraled horses)

I've been working on one. That is meant to be Mt Buller, although its not very developed yet! There's an NPC village just off screen (right next to the corraled horses)
Oh man, I would love to see that! I have been hoping to do some world development here myself, add a bit of a culture based on what has been here and expand upon it.

I don't suppose you have more screenshots of Mt Buller, or any other of the locations?

Oh man, I would love to see that! I have been hoping to do some world development here myself, add a bit of a culture based on what has been here and expand upon it.

I don't suppose you have more screenshots of Mt Buller, or any other of the locations?
Yearp, it's on the older of the two Bigfooty MP servers :
To join Bigfooty's servers - http://www.bigfooty.com/minecraft/
More on the town of Sweet in Minecraft - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/replicating-sweet-in-a-minecraft-world.1137934/

Yearp, it's on the older of the two Bigfooty MP servers :
To join Bigfooty's servers - http://www.bigfooty.com/minecraft/
More on the town of Sweet in Minecraft - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/replicating-sweet-in-a-minecraft-world.1137934/

Oh man, would love to see that. Pity I don't have a Minecraft subscription. My cousin did... maybe I might have to ask him again, just to see this.

Also, I think its high time those links of yours in the sig got updated to S23! Just like the Wiki, that needs a bit of TLC and updating. I'm thinking about putting an update for Season 23 (but I won't be able to help much for the previous seasons).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if I am actually going to be playing the full game on the Right Wing this time? It's a bit disappointing that I was set up for a good fight, only to take up the option to defend in the last game.

Darn you BRAB and OkieDoke7! I had to cover FB because of that spat!

Hello dear old Roys.

You seem to be fading away to nothing...
Make sure those cheap nurses are feeding you properly!

Well, I know we'll play some quality Qooty. Hopefully you lot can keep up
Oh we'll keep up. Just like a penguin in a mattress factory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back