Official Match Thread S23 Round 2: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither having much reason to brag, it could be argued that Klim had the better game against Oddhawk - although there was very little in it. - 3m from 0 to 3.
Very 'odd' for me to win that contest.
In an epic battle, Klim and RodneyDangerfield were evenly matched. - 57m from 38 to 95.
Looks like the 'Danger' was kept to a minimum.

Not a bad game by you Fryer Tuck. Or you DemonJim, RU_ or lanky_wes. Solid stuff fellas.

Cheers Skip. I try to do the best where ever you put me, and well, two good performances (though I prefer this one by far. Didn't expect that kind of performance!) Hopefully I shall continue to deliver for the club.

6 goals off the bench. I'd like to say it was due to my hard work in the off season and having excellent match fitness, but in reality I had no preseason and only rocked up to the club on the day of the second round.

6 goals off the bench. I'd like to say it was due to my hard work in the off season and having excellent match fitness, but in reality I had no preseason and only rocked up to the club on the day of the second round.
Sounds like cats2rise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy oh boy. Wowee!

Thanks for the game Roys... Thought you could have taken the game in the third.
lanky up to his usual shenanigans as per usual and a career performance from the fryer.

Great work demons keep this strength going!

I was your opponent so kicking six is nothing to brag about, you should have kicked twelve.

Got very busy last night but here now finally to say thanks for having us over at the Snow Dome, Demons. Congratulations on a good win. Great match by both for 3 quarters, but we remembered we were old and stopped to stare at the ground, and wallow in self-pity. See you again I presume in the latter half of the season.

Got very busy last night but here now finally to say thanks for having us over at the Snow Dome, Demons. Congratulations on a good win. Great match by both for 3 quarters, but we remembered we were old and stopped to stare at the ground, and wallow in self-pity. See you again I presume in the latter half of the season.

Always a pleasure to host the father of th Sweet FA.

Even more so to send him away with none of the chocolates!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back