Official Match Thread S23 Round 2: Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Nom-nom-nom.gif

Captains must submit their teams in a post that contains the words “Official Team Sheet” by 11.59pm on Thursday.

upload_2017-2-7_13-52-48.png

V

upload_2017-2-7_13-53-22.png
Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals

Season 22 Head2Head

Round 9: Sin City Swamprats 13.10 (88) lost to Gold City Royals 16.20 (116)

Summary

Both teams come into the season in healthy shape, the Swamprats added Golumless and brought in four promising rookies to replace miggs and I Dont Care while Royals added Bet on Blue and Hoooops along with numerous rookies as well.

The Royals suffered a shock ten goal loss at home to the Bears, Blacky playing a lone hand up forward with 5 goals and the midfield fought hard but were eventually overwhelmed in the second half. The Swamprats lost a seesawing shootout in Baghdad, Ant Bear impressive in the ruck.

Players To Watch

Swamprats
The captain Millky95 took 8 marks and kicked 3 goals against the Bombers playing an influential role in keeping the Rats in the game before being relegated to the bench. He will need to have similar output this week and remain on the field for the Rats to get on the board in S23.

Royals
BigJoeD_ played a dominant game in the ruck in a losing team last week with 17 hit outs, 23 disposals and a goal. If he were to win the match up against Mobbenfuhrer Medalist Ant Bear the Royals should be well placed.

Whose posts should you read if you are one of those weird people who like to read match threads that don’t involve you?

Ant Bear is the reigning league MVP and Blacky came in third place, although that probably won’t matter as Rats and Royals threads in most cases degenerate into a s**t fight halfway through the week. May still be worth checking in to see if the BigJoeD_ presence has triggered a Millky95 melt though.

Tip

The Royals have been a bogey team for the Rats, and in this game bogeys continue in perpetuity so tipping the Royals by 23 points.

Nom-nom-nom.gif

Captains must submit their teams in a post that contains the words “Official Team Sheet” by 11.59pm on Thursday.

Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals

Season 22 Head2Head

Round 9: Sin City Swamprats 13.10 (88) lost to Gold City Royals 16.20 (116)

Summary

Both teams come into the season in healthy shape, the Swamprats added Golumless and brought in four promising rookies to replace miggs and I Dont Care while Royals added Bet on Blue and Hoooops along with numerous rookies as well.

The Royals suffered a shock ten goal loss at home to the Bears, Blacky playing a lone hand up forward with 5 goals and the midfield fought hard but were eventually overwhelmed in the second half. The Swamprats lost a seesawing shootout in Baghdad, Ant Bear impressive in the ruck.

Players To Watch

Swamprats
The captain Millky95 took 8 marks and kicked 3 goals against the Bombers playing an influential role in keeping the Rats in the game before being relegated to the bench. He will need to have similar output this week and remain on the field for the Rats to get on the board in S23.

Royals
BigJoeD_ played a dominant game in the ruck in a losing team last week with 17 hit outs, 23 disposals and a goal. If he were to win the match up against Mobbenfuhrer Medalist Ant Bear the Royals should be well placed.

Whose posts should you read if you are one of those weird people who like to read match threads that don’t involve you?

Ant Bear is the reigning league MVP and Blacky came in third place, although that probably won’t matter as Rats and Royals threads in most cases degenerate into a s**t fight halfway through the week. May still be worth checking in to see if the BigJoeD_ presence has triggered a Millky95 melt though.

Tip

The Royals have been a bogey team for the Rats, and in this game bogeys continue in perpetuity so tipping the Royals by 23 points.
Gone for the ol' 23 point loss trick, eh?o_O

About time.

Edit - well you get the point... ;)
Personally I believe all match threads should be posted no earlier than midday Tuesday. Anyone who says otherwise should reduce the amount of sugar in their dietary intake and replace it with wholegrain and oatmeal. :)

Personally I believe all match threads should be posted no earlier than midday Tuesday. Anyone who says otherwise should reduce the amount of sugar in their dietary intake and replace it with wholegrain and oatmeal. :)
Agreed. Regular, firm poos are good for you. Too much or too often and you should see your doctor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One more outburst like that and it's Smartys Bench! :mad:

Both teams off a defeat. Bodes well for a fierce contest. Or we will both roll over.

I predict a fierce contest from the Swamprats in which you'll roll over.

Nice of Golumless to turn up this season against us though, almost filed a missing persons report after he got suspended deliberately to avoid playing us last season, and then had 3 kicks for 3 points in the second match up of the season

Unfortunately I don't have a suspension allowance anymore so i'm just making the best of a bad situation. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back