Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great occasion, and the Roys rose up to meet it. Sorry Furies but we just don't lose milestone games, so there was never a moment of doubt we would give this one away.

Thoroughly enjoyed the week Furies. Spamfest didn't really feel like one. You guys are allright (mostly anyway).

What a great occasion, and the Roys rose up to meet it. Sorry Furies but we just don't lose milestone games, so there was never a moment of doubt we would give this one away.

Thoroughly enjoyed the week Furies. Spamfest didn't really feel like one. You guys are allright (mostly anyway).

Fred kicked a bag in his 400th game to get a win?

I'm shocked to be sitting here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Last edited:
Well played Roys, too fired up for the day, it's always a pleasure to share a match thread with you lot. Good luck in the coming weeks.

Fred , I would just like to take this moment on behalf of the Furies to congratulate you on a very well played 400th game, your presence was overwhelming the entire week. The on field performance was deservedly dominant and really backed up some incredible posting and activity in the match thread, I can see why you've played Full Forward for the Roys for so long with such incredible longevity at the top level.

So...

The 400th gamer... Does he even know he has played 400 games? Or does he suffer from Alzheimers and believes he is a 20 year old male and attempting to gain access to nightclubs?

Oh he knows. He's trolling us all. He's posted in 399 consecutive games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back