Official Match Thread S23 Round 4: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning friends :)

LukeDarcysmall.jpg

Not Luke again ... time for Liz to return?

So Ant Bear Far Kern etc what's happening..hows your season going? Did you cop a lot of flac last week lol.
The only way to gey anything out of the Wolves is to start an argument with SM. That sustained me for most of the week.:D

The only way to gey anything out of the Wolves is to start an argument with SM. That sustained me for most of the week.:D

Even that didn't work for me, SM is just a campaigner

So Ant Bear Far Kern etc what's happening..hows your season going? Did you cop a lot of flac last week lol.

We mostly talked amongst ourselves. SM I think argued a bit with his own team. Never remember much about him, he's so non descript

You copped a fair bit too Woosh. Allegations of misappropriating the sim, then shitting SM this week.

You copped a fair bit too Woosh. Allegations of misappropriating the sim, then shitting SM this week.
Ah well, I believe in karma and that truth always wins in the end. That part of the league is dead to me now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a fun start to the season. We have some good rookies, the regulars are firing, and Noobz0r is in form that I haven't seen from him before. I think the Wolves/SM thing has been covered, he did fight it out pretty valiantly I thought, but that's all the Wolves had to offer.

As for copping flak, I loved every second of it and dished rather than copped. Your appropriation of that thread was the highlight of the year so far as far as I'm concerned. I haven't allowed the opportunity for a bit of captain bashing to pass, repeatedly, and have made sure the young 'uns know all about it for this week. If you have any plans to go down that path again I'm certainly up for it. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back