Official Match Thread S23 Round 4: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Incorrect use of terminology :thumbsdown:

I would have accepted eddiemcquire.gif or adamgoodes.gif

I heard Adam Goode's is a racist, that's why he refused a lap of honour in a white Toyota ute

I heard Adam Goode's is a racist, that's why he refused a lap of honour in a white Toyota ute
CWBIzXz.jpg

1. Find a gif on Google images
2. Once you select the gif, tap on the 3 dots on the right hand side directly below the image to bring up some options
3. First option you see is 'view original image', select it to go to the original image source
4. Copy the URL
5. Paste it within img tags eg [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/fX2wIWhAuXYdy/giphy.gif[/img]
6. if you can be stuffed to do all that you should get
giphy.gif
Or you could simply tag Frankston Rover :rolleyes:

Or you could simply tag Frankston Rover :rolleyes:
I was demonstrating how to post a gif, tagging a user is a completely different function. It's mistakes like this that have seen you relegated from the ruck position.

I was demonstrating how to post a gif, tagging a user is a completely different function. It's mistakes like this that have seen you relegated from the ruck position.
I'm glad he isn't in the ruck.

I've got a big cuddle with his name on it.

I'm glad he isn't in the ruck.

I've got a big cuddle with his name on it.
Sounds like I won't need to concentrate on my opponent's whereabouts too much.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sick joke Saturday?

I was sitting opposite a really hot Thai girl on the train this morning.

I thought to myself, "Please don't get an erection, Please don't get an erection."

But she did.

Sick joke Saturday?

I was sitting opposite a really hot Thai girl on the train this morning.

I thought to myself, "Please don't get an erection, Please don't get an erection."

But she did.

and? how did you go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back