Official Match Thread S24 Round 16 - Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

What will be Frankston Rover's reaction to a loss?

• Total voters
Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

k4ftb4.jpg

Warriors 8th, 7-7-1, 95.02% vs Hawks 2nd, 9-6, 105.76%

esh19.gif

After last week’s drama, the Warriors will be fired up and aiming to stave off the Bombers for major round eligibility. A clash with the antagonistic Hawks is enough to get the juices flowing anyway so this could be a fiery clash. The Hawks have locked in their finals spot, and can finish anywhere from minor premiers to fifth, although their strong percentage should see them remain in the double chance position regardless of the result. The Warriors’ position is more precarious – if they lose and the Bombers win, then they will finish 9th, and whispers are that the club will fade away.
giphy.gif

Pictured: BRAB shits in his nest

Last time they met:
S24 R5: East Side Hawks 16.15 (111) defeated Coney Island Warriors 17.6 (108)

Players to Watch:
Warriors – I Dont Care: Revitalised veteran, who has contributed over a quarter of the Warriors match thread posts this season. Will he get the position he deserves?

Frankston Rover: Will the Captain’s battles with SFA House detract from his performances this week, or inspire him to new heights?

Hawks – The Filth Wizard: Has become one of the leading Match thread posters in the league, but can he keep control of his vagrants?

Agent 93: Sophomore player going from strength to strength despite being kept out of the loop

Tip:
Warriors to take out their frustrations on the Hawks by 60 points, but will there be a boycott?

Captains to submit teams in a post containing the words Official Team Sheets by 11.59 Thursday 16/11/17

Lose and kick out the bombers.

Win and Frankston goes nuclear in his final hours as we secure a top 2 finish.

I now know how Sophie felt.

I really don't know how I feel about this.
What does a draw give us?

I'd check the ladder thread but it's been flooded by frankies tears

Shame really.

I look forward to him coming back on Thursday to give us a piece of his mind.

Ant Bear, I'd like a resim of the OP, there seems to be some commentary missing about how I am a player to watch because I'm the favourite for the mobbs.

Re-sim denied.

There's no precedent for re-simming an OP.

Wait, I'll ask the Committee Room first. Bear with me...

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Ahhh..the Boys Club

Nah, that's the Royals.

Anyhoo, the two teams most screwed over last week go head to head. Hopefully there's still some fun to be had in this place.

You can't "stand with yourself", that's like saying I like to play with mys--

Retracted.
I've been told to withdraw during an intimate moment, but never withdrawn from my own pleasure handle

We lost to an absent opponent.

BOYZ CLUB

If there ever was proof that we don't control the random sim, it's losing to the Bombers on a last minute kick after what happened last week.

Back