Official Match Thread S25 First Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

This is factually wrong in just about every line of the post, that's quite impressive to be honest considering you aren't even saying much.
You'd be wrong, I've achieved a lot in this league despite the off and on relationship I've had with it, the best of which probably was being a key component in a premiership winning side. I have been in three leadership groups....
Multiple teams have convinced me to try to stay when I was leaving and even more tried coercing me back out of retirement.
Is that what passes as “achieving a lot”? And I don’t mean that in a condescending manner...

I ask, because, I’ve been a key component in back to back premierships.
I’ve been in three leaderships groups.
Multiple teams have convinced me to stay, because I sooked up and quit about five times.

And this is just my third season...

Plus, I go gym A LOT!

Last edited:
Is that was passes as “achieving a lot”? And I don’t mean that in a condescending manner...

I ask, because, I’ve been a key component in back to back premierships.
I’ve been in three leaderships groups.
Multiple teams have convinced me to stay, because I sooked up and quit about five times.

And this is just my third season...

Plus, I go gym A LOT!
Everything after being a key component in a premiership team was not related to my achievements but to the questions in his post. Of course I wouldn't expect a bombers player to comprehend basic English nor understand how to banter properly.

Everything after being a key component in a premiership team was not related to my achievements but to the questions in his post. Of course I wouldn't expect a bombers player to comprehend basic English nor understand how to banter properly.
If you’re going to go the “comprehend basic English” route, you’d want to ensure your own post doesn’t have eight grammatical errors, and the sentence structure of alphabet soup...

this is our fight song, beware bears we are ToXiC

Ahhh, Britney...

I remember a time, She spent 33 weeks at number 11 on “my list”.

But when she went insane, and completely lost her *en mind, I bumped her up to number 4...

I love me some crazy!

Always handy in a dick measuring contest...

I reckon I'd go ok in a dick measuring contest as I have a utensil that hangs below my knee.

images-403.jpeg

This is factually wrong in just about every line of the post, that's quite impressive to be honest considering you aren't even saying much.
You'd be wrong, I've achieved a lot in this league despite the off and on relationship I've had with it, the best of which probably was being a key component in a premiership winning side. I have been in three leadership groups....
Multiple teams have convinced me to try to stay when I was leaving and even more tried coercing me back out of retirement.

Mate nobody gives a * about any of this, given the username all we want to know is how much can you bench.....right DapperJong

Mate nobody gives a **** about any of this, given the username all we want to know is how much can you bench.....right DapperJong

Is he at the gym all the ******* time? I like to stay healthy but come on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate TheCoach16 is part time gym from home and can bench 300kg. It has to be more than that.
I actually just did the maths .
So if Coach is "part time gym" and can do 300kg.
Then that means a " gym 4 life" type person should be lifting around 970kg.
Now Ive never met this "4life" bloke but I gotta say I'm sceptical.

I actually just did the maths .
So if Coach is "part time gym" and can do 300kg.
Then that means a " gym 4 life" type person should be lifting around 970kg.
Now Ive never met this "4life" bloke but I gotta say I'm sceptical.

Mate I would say 970KG minimum.

If your talking about the Qooty match it hasn't been played yet.
If your talking about the "Battle of Wits" its
Baghdad 52
Bears . -3
wait till TheCoach16 gets in here, he'll bring you back to the pack ;)

That clip is why my name works perfectly. I’m always willing to ‘lend a helping hand’.

I am the ‘friendliest of folk.’ Just ask me.

I may not be so friendly when I kick 8 goals from full forward this week.
I am a big fan of you okey. I just hope you lose. I think it will be a character building thing, I swear it isn't selfish desire.

I am a big fan of you okey. I just hope you lose. I think it will be a character building thing, I swear it isn't selfish desire.
Yeah okes - you're alright!! Hell, we'd probably even let you settle in at centre half forward here, play the second fiddle to gym4life (loves neoclassical music), see what you could make of yourself! Chin up old pal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back