Official Match Thread S25 First Qualifying Final: Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, time to break character for a bit.

I'm sorry to say that some very serious IRL things have got in the way quite a bit, and I won't be around a lot for the next couple of weeks.

I know how suspicious it is that these IRL things cropped up when we're playing the Hawks, but this really hasn't got anything to do with you lot; I actually enjoy posting against you, the Hawk hate is more or less a character thing.

Anyway, that's what's going on, have fun in the thread, and go Dragons!
Best of luck to you mate, the Dragon Army is behind you!!
You just have to pace yourself
I'm pretty slow, both mentally and physically.

Yes, Home and Away has gone down a dark path with their storylines.

Excellent.
Can't wait until True Detective themed episodes start.

OK, time to break character for a bit.

I'm sorry to say that some very serious IRL things have got in the way quite a bit, and I won't be around a lot for the next couple of weeks.

I know how suspicious it is that these IRL things cropped up when we're playing the Hawks, but this really hasn't got anything to do with you lot; I actually enjoy posting against you, the Hawk hate is more or less a character thing.

Anyway, that's what's going on, have fun in the thread, and go Dragons!
All the best mate.

Keep them to yourself pls.

Dear Ivan Maric,

Please send me links for nude babes, unlock the ability of cinnamon tasting for YearOfTheRoos and when The Half Back gets his Captain America tattoo make the circle slightly off. Not really bad, just bad enough so if you were looking at it you would know it's not a perfect circle.

Thank you,

brahj

So, I zoned out when we started talking about Home and Away and tuned back in when The Filth Wizard started to eat his siblings (?) I think...
Is this the latest plot line? If, so - I'm liking this turn of events.
Doesn't make me filthy's sibling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Ivan Maric,

Please send me links for nude babes, unlock the ability of cinnamon tasting for YearOfTheRoos and when The Half Back gets his Captain America tattoo make the circle slightly off. Not really bad, just bad enough so if you were looking at it you would know it's not a perfect circle.

Thank you,

brahj
Can Ivan do that?

Dear Ivan Maric,

Thank you,

brahj
That’s a low blow man, didn’t need to go that far, but you did.

And to think we were once teammates and friends.....

Dear Ivan Maric,

Thank you,

brahj
You'd have more luck praying to Ivan Milat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back