Media S25 List Assessments and Posting Stats - Now with rankings!

Remove this Banner Ad

My record as Furies captain far surpasses your own, as does my career in general.

Lol, my record as captain surpassed his (100% naturaldumbarse)

Lol.

You are a nobody.

You are a knob, well turned into one anyway.

I still remember how you melted all over the place when tgrs wanted out now you basically are tgrs, just as entitled and floggish too.

The only difference is you don't have an EKA win behind you.

Remember how you nommed me for ALL SFA over him just to get back at him? You basically used me out of spite.

Just further proves your floggishness.

I still remember how you melted all over the place when tgrs wanted out now you basically are tgrs, just as entitled and floggish too.

Remember how you nommed me for ALL SFA over him just to get back at him? You basically used me out of spite.

I have never said i'm not a flog.

Guys please.

You're both nobodies.

Who the * are you?

To be fair, being used to spite someone else is why most women have dated you

Who the **** are you?

200.gif

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

That's right. Say your prayers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m liking what NaturalDisaster has done at the Furies under his captaincy. This is the most interesting they’ve been in seasons.

To some of us he was the only tolerable unsuccessful Dragon outside of everyones favourite ljp.

If there's goon it, you have backup if required.

Hey, I was a successful Dragon :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back