Media S25 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done GotTheGoodes and U2tigers, you guys are absolute quality. Really enjoyed the banter with you this season :) well deserved!
Look forward to meeting you in the final this week, GTG ;) Battle of the wings :p

proxy.php

3- U2tigers
33342.jpg

1461 posts averaging 91.3 per week :eek:
316 possies averaging 19.8 per week.
1217 dreamteam points averaging 76 per week.
Kicked 11 goals

Ding: Not much splitting GTG and U2. U2 made a massive impact this season in all forms of the SFA. Has a great mix of having a crack at the opposition but also relating to them in match threads. No doubt a future leader at the Wonders. Outstanding season mate.

EJW: Really happy U2 is getting the recognition he deserves. I'd always liked his work on the Tiges board, and lucky enough, I recruited him from there during a game of WW. Suck it Furies!!

Yakker: Well didn't U2tigers come storming out of the blocks at season start? He has some good posters around him at the Wonders and no doubt he had plenty of support from the LG there. Another one of the crop that could go all the way in the EKA. Has created some great media pieces and is a prolific poster for the Wonders (May even have topped their list for posts in match day threads?)

haydo: U2tigers to me has been a standout rookie, one of the best I've seen come into the league for a long time. Currently leads the Wonders posts for the season with a whopping 1539 which comes to an average of 90.52 per week. Has played in the popular ruck position this season and finished the H&A season as the #1 ruckmen in terms of hitouts. Always willing to give something a go, loves to banter in the match threads and has clear leadership qualities about him. It won't be long before we see U2tigers a captain of a club

Cloud_: What a complete tosser. may or may not not have said that
Congrats Bono. I honestly thought it was me that was going to be #3. I doubt i would have been such a prolific poster if it wasnt for you and the desire to catch you after your round1 rs nom.

Its also because of you that i decided i wanted to help all the other up an coming rookies to be more aggresive and become better posters.

I doubt i did much to that end. But it was because of you that i tried. Thanks for the season you have been "wonderful"

Thanks everyone.

This season has been such a blast, and its great to be recognised among all these other great rookies.

But I would like to issue a warning to the SFA. We were all only feeling our way in here this season. Wait for Season 26.

Good Luck to BLERN and Matty411 (I am glad we fought KohPhi to #letmattyfly) may the best rookie win.

Thanks everyone.

This season has been such a blast, and its great to be recognised among all these other great rookies.

But I would like to issue a warning to the SFA. We were all only feeling our way in here this season. Wait for Season 26.

Good Luck to BLERN and Matty411 (I am glad we fought KohPhi to #letmattyfly) may the best rookie win.
Hahaha id forgotten about that.

That was a good week. And in the end we got our way knowing it was to our detriment.

Good luck Matty411

Congratulations and glad to see you get the kudos you so richly deserve U2tigers

You set the tone in R1 and I thought no one would catch you. Good bloke and poster and - you’re right - S25 was just the tip of the iceberg for this group.

Glad to have had the chance to chat through RRT (same goes for the others of you). For a bunch of guys and gals who don’t play for the Bombers... you’re all alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

proxy.php

1 - sausageroll
29908.jpg

927 posts averaging a healthy 60 per week.
many touches causing much aghast
112 dream dates averaging 7 per week.
Kicked many goals. Mini sausagerolls on the menu

Ding: sausageroll omedetou gozaimashita!! yoku dekimashita desu neeeee! Gambatta desu neeeee! Sagoii desu neeeee!
All those seasons of therapy have now been worth it. The doubters will be talking about your persistence for years to come. A true inspiration.

Yakker: This is the moment the league has waited for. Sausageroll has been overlooked for far too long. A stand out veteran who has dominated the rookie ranks season after season. He is the one rookie that has dominated since S7 without accolade but his time is now. No one can deny his moment, no one can dispute his greatness. He is the Mahamed Ali of the SFA, the Babe Ruth no.... the Don Bradman. He is without peer. Let no man deny this moment for the greatest rookie to grace us with his presence. Have I mentioned the greatnessest? The rookieness? The unprecedentedness? Let no man... hang on. I’m on a loop here. Sausageroll is the the curry pie of the pie oven. Just...... sexual chocolate ..... sexual chocolate

505455_dc64d5ed82c79a79acdc1c267793e994.jpeg

cats2rise: Sausage. What a poster. From day one, sausage has lead from the front, and plays some great Qootball. I can’t remember someone making such an impact so early, and sausageroll is a deserving winner of the Rising Star award - I’d say there is a fair chance sausage will come away with the EKA too. We have been blessed to watch a star in the making, and the sky is the limit. I can’t wait to tell my grandkids I played with sausage from the start.

Cloud_: Congratulations sausageroll. It's been a pleasure to watch your growth. You are the new admin.

sausageroll can't contain his delight..
upload_2018-6-4_22-8-55.jpeg

proxy.php

1 - sausageroll
29908.jpg

Ding: sausageroll omedetou gozaimashita!! yoku dekimashita desu neeeee! Gambatta desu neeeee! Sagoii desu neeeee!
All those seasons of therapy have now been worth it. The doubters will be talking about your persistence for years to come. A true inspiration.

Yakker: This is the moment the league has waited for. Sausageroll has been overlooked for far too long. A stand out veteran who has dominated the rookie ranks season after season. He is the one rookie that has dominated since S7 without accolade but his time is now. No one can deny his moment, no one can dispute his greatness. He is the Mahamed Ali of the SFA, the Babe Ruth no.... the Don Bradman. He is without peer. Let no man deny this moment for the greatest rookie to grace us with his presence. Have I mentioned the greatnessest? The rookieness? The unprecedentedness? Let no man... hang on. I’m on a loop here. Sausageroll is the the curry pie of the pie oven. Just...... sexual chocolate ..... sexual chocolate

cats2rise: Sausage. What a poster. From day one, sausage has lead from the front, and plays some great Qootball. I can’t remember someone making such an impact so early, and sausageroll is a deserving winner of the Rising Star award - I’d say there is a fair chance sausage will come away with the EKA too. We have been blessed to watch a star in the making, and the sky is the limit. I can’t wait to tell my grandkids I played with sausage from the start.

Cloud_: Congratulations sausageroll. It's been a pleasure to watch your growth. You are the new admin.

View attachment 507215
Congrats sausageroll you deserve this win.

Ive been so happy to be part of your rookie season. And even happier to be part of #teamsausageroll.

I one day hope to win this award just like you.

proxy.php

1 - sausageroll
29908.jpg

View attachment 507215

Congrats!!!! Woo hoo!!!! #teamsausageroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back