Media S26 Mid Season Survey RESULTS THREAD - GET YOUR PIES

Remove this Banner Ad

How are you measuring relevance? Because it’s pretty evident that he’s not.
Likeability, name recognition, direct correlation between avatar and name, etc, etc, it's a complicated formula but it's proven fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are you measuring relevance? Because it’s pretty evident that he’s not.

Mate seriously, I can't advise you enough to walk away. You're beating the dead horse and even your team mates aren't backing you up. You're wrong and instead of walking away you're doubling down and digging your own grave. I don't want to do it but I feel like I should PM JoshWoodenSpoon

This vexes me.
  • What war?
  • What boys club?
  • And what did you do to bring them down?

Exactly what boys club all hail the Bombers

This vexes me.
  • What war?
  • What boys club?
  • And what did you do to bring them down?

It's an imaginary clique and they defeated them by quitting peyote cold Turkey. It's actually quite a beautiful coming of age story.

Mate seriously, I can't advise you enough to walk away. You're beating the dead horse and even your team mates aren't backing you up. You're wrong and instead of walking away you're doubling down and digging your own grave. I don't want to do it but I feel like I should PM JoshWoodenSpoon
Mate give us a bell when it comes to the octupling down. Gymbo is the gem in the middle of our qootball machine- slays oppos every week and takes names. Don't put yourself in the position where you have to backtrack when he drops the media piece of the season in a few weeks' time.

Mate give us a bell when it comes to the octupling down. Gymbo is the gem in the middle of our qootball machine- slays oppos every week and takes names. Don't put yourself in the position where you have to backtrack when he drops the media piece of the season in a few weeks' time.

Mate I am so pumped to read "lifting with Gymbo" when it's published!

My teammates don’t need to back me up because they know I’m perfectly capable of handling myself against a bunch of no name scrubs. Also quite ironic for a swamprat to be talking about teammates supporting one another isn’t it?
What am I wrong about? Being more relevant than you? Before last week I hadn’t even heard your name.

My teammates don’t need to back me up because they know I’m perfectly capable of handling myself against a bunch of no name scrubs. Also quite ironic for a swamprat to be talking about teammates supporting one another isn’t it?
What am I wrong about? Being more relevant than you? Before last week I hadn’t even heard your name.

You're embarassing yourself mate. Seriously. Take it to a PM if you want to keep messaging me in threads. I'm all ears if you're needing someone to talk to.

I still haven't heard Nunez name, only read it on here :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back