Media S26 Mid Season Survey RESULTS THREAD - GET YOUR PIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the biggest Try Hard in the SFA?

View attachment 571845

Resident teenager SarahSmiles was voted SFA's biggest Try hard by 29% of the survey which is of absolute no suprise to anyone, I guess we were all young annoying teens once. EKA favourite kdavva74 polled at 17% for the biggest try hard in the league and ex Wonders and Gumbies captain voted by 13%.

Who is the funniest poster in the SFA?

View attachment 571853

Very varied responses here, BRAB, brahj, Blacky and JoshWoodenSpoon sharing 11% each of the funny man pie. The lamest joker in the SFA philreich somehow got 7% backing him as well as purge night try hard @tonylynn15 and Furies pain in the arse rfctiger74.
Mate I've had more likes in 2018 than you've had whinges, which is bloody hard to do. To quote that old joke that I just made up, how can you tell when NaturalDisaster is posting something negative? His fingers touch the keyboard.

Are we really witnessing a fitzroybowiedog melt here? That’ll be a first.
This is what we have to put up with every night at the clubrooms. He also usually has his shirt off and is on top of one of the trestles near the ladies' loos.

Mate I've had more likes in 2018 than you've had whinges, which is bloody hard to do. To quote that old joke that I just made up, how can you tell when NaturalDisaster is posting something negative? His fingers touch the keyboard.

I don’t whine I state facts.

I don’t think most people do it consciously to get their post count up.
It’s more
*responds to one post*
*thinks of response to other post and replies*.
Or something to that effect
What about the plebs that respond to the same post more than once? Genuine nuffies.
But I like Halfy
Well, sometimes...
Aww :hearts:
Now come on ....are we going to have another week, where I kick your backside .....you waved the white flag last week .....you must be a masochist, in coming back for more
BTW was my grammar & punctuation up to your standards?
Your grammar and punctuation are not even up to a second grade standard. Are you from Thailand or something, what's with the multiple dots instead of a comma or even a full stop? Then at the end of a sentence, you left off a full stop? Seriously man, go back to school or something.

Who is the most overrated poster in the league?

upload_2018-10-11_18-43-58.png

17% consider ex admin and SFA hall of famer The Filth Wizard to be the most overrated poster in the league. League antagonist Noobz0r, Furies 'captain' NaturalDisaster and Bombers captain KohPhi considered overrated by 11% of the survey.

Who is the most underrated poster in the SFA?
upload_2018-10-11_18-46-4.png

Royals player GreyCrow was considered the most underrated poster by 17% of the survey, ex Fury turned Demon @managatang not too far behind with 13%..

Who is the biggest squib in the SFA?

upload_2018-10-11_18-48-3.png

No suprise that the question created for sportsmaniac89 (by BRAB) turned out with just under half the league voting him as the leagues biggest squib. BRAB's troll backfired slightly with just under 1/4 believing him to be a massive coward. Sterge, Thatsapaddlin, Yakker, WFL and Elton Johns Wig also got mentions.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-11_18-47-54.png
    upload_2018-10-11_18-47-54.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 101
Who is the most overrated poster in the league?

View attachment 572409

17% consider ex admin and SFA hall of famer The Filth Wizard to be the most overrated poster in the league. League antagonist Noobz0r, Furies 'captain' NaturalDisaster and Bombers captain KohPhi considered overrated by 11% of the survey.

Who is the most underrated poster in the SFA?
View attachment 572414

Royals player GreyCrow was considered the most underrated poster by 17% of the survey, ex Fury turned Demon @managatang not too far behind with 13%..

Who is the biggest squib in the SFA?

View attachment 572416

No suprise that the question created for sportsmaniac89 (by BRAB) turned out with just under half the league voting him as the leagues biggest squib. BRAB's troll backfired slightly with just under 1/4 believing him to be a massive coward. Sterge, Thatsapaddlin, Yakker, WFL and Elton Johns Wig also got mentions.

Every vote from me was just a swamprat

Shouldn't count

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to opposing teams, who has been:

Your favourite to play?

upload_2018-10-11_19-13-35.png

In a result that shocked me slightly, the Las Vegas Bears were considered this seasons favourite by just under 1/4 of respondents. Bombers followed closely behind with 18% and Royals with 15%. The Warriors and Wonders were the only teams who did not receive a mention.

Least favourite team to play?

upload_2018-10-11_19-14-3.png

The Dragons were considered 21% of the surveys least favourite team to play followed by the Hawks on 17%, Warriors and Swamprats on 13%. The Fighting Furies and Las Vegas Bears were the only teams not mentioned as someones least favourite.

In regards to opposition posters, who has been your

Favourite to play?

upload_2018-10-11_19-15-54.png

The most varied responses in this survey so far which is understandable since it's hard to pick out just one. U2tigers just edged out the pack being voted by 12% followed by BRAB and @tonylynn15 being voted as favourite poster to play by 8%.

Least favourite to play

upload_2018-10-11_19-17-56.png

Frankston Rover gets the biggest slice of the least favourite pie with 16% voting him as the worst poster to play against this season (though it was probably just salty Dragons posters). Cry baby WFL and xenxen got 11% of the pie each with the rest being spread evenly among others. For some reason the Edge ruck power ratings thread got a mention here, must have been a swipe at that stupid ruck circlejerk that has gone on all season.

Bears are the best team in the comp confirmed. For all the stigma around posting numbers I guess it's still entertaining to have a team be active against you.

Bears are the best team in the comp confirmed. For all the stigma around posting numbers I guess it's still entertaining to have a team be active against you.

Wouldn't call them the best, but they are certainly the most improved in my eyes.

I'm in the process of convincing myself that they're just jealous

Can’t be overrated if you’re not rated.

I call that pie the “jealousy pie”.

I think I put JWS because he’s a clear gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back