Media S26 Mid Season Survey RESULTS THREAD - GET YOUR PIES

Remove this Banner Ad

What has been the worst media so far?

571879_b3817423048adb6688c3f7e8b0c56609.png
FrenchnomenalV1 was robbed...

Roys best poster

upload_2018-10-11_20-58-52.png

The lovable Roys captain fitzroybowiedog is the favourite roy of 44% of the survey. I wonder if he will melt at Mobbs result who scored a decent 20% of the pie? Veteran Broken who seemed to come out of nowhere was voted as their best by 28%.

upload_2018-10-11_21-0-38.png

This is an interesting one as 45% of the pie belongs to a former rat Dingster. Though this can be forgiven as he was traded to the Wonders after the majority voted (I think).

Take him out and GotTheGoodes gets the honour of being voted best rats poster, with sportsmaniac89 and rookie Nunez tied second.

West Coast Wonders
upload_2018-10-11_21-4-10.png

Co captain Elton Johns Wig was 37% of posters favourites, followed by U2tigers being voted as Wonders best by 29%. I have no idea who or why someone thought Frankston Rover was a Wonder....

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-11_21-2-0.png
    upload_2018-10-11_21-2-0.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 29
  • upload_2018-10-11_21-3-47.png
    upload_2018-10-11_21-3-47.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 33

What I love about the Wonders cheese wheel (apart from the fact I was CORRECTLY voted best poster) is the amount of representation. So many of our team getting a mention.

10 vs 6 or 5 from the other teams so far. Good work Wonders.

Alright so the next question asked everyone to rank what they believed to be most important to least important in regards to match threads. Honestly, I wasn't thinking of the pies when I altered this question to have people rank, but a pie graph wouldn't have been the best representation for it..thanks to BRAB for the clustered bar graph suggestion....However, I can't be stuffed, so I am just going to do pie graphs based on what people had as most important and least important.

(Based on the assumption everyone had 1 for most important and 6 for least important).

Most important:

upload_2018-10-12_18-43-51.png

62% believed that Humour is the most important aspect of match thread posting, where as 15% believed relevance is important and 11% put emphasis on activity (which makes sense, as you need activity in order to have the other 5 things, right?)

Least important

upload_2018-10-12_18-43-59.png

People couldn't agree on this as much as the most important with 34% believing antagonism is the least important aspect of match posting where as 29% believe activity doesn't matter.

PART C - THE FUTURE

Who is most likely to be captain of their club?

upload_2018-10-12_19-1-9.png

24% foresee rookie @kdavva as a future club captain, 12% got their prediction correct quite early when Agent93 replaced Loonerty as Hawks captain.

Who is least likely to be captain?

upload_2018-10-12_19-2-50.png

Some quite varied responses here, 15% think no one would choose gym4life as captain, 10% think haydo will never captain another club, 10% also believe TJASTA would never knife NaturalDisaster and sportsmaniac89 will fail in his attempts to sack Ant Bear and take over as Swampies skipper.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-12_19-2-39.png
    upload_2018-10-12_19-2-39.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 32
What club is most likely to fold?
upload_2018-10-12_19-4-49.png

35% believe the league is in good enough shape that no club will or should fold, however 26% believe the Gumbies are just doomed to failure. 22% think the Dragons have fallen to the point of no return and should pack it up.

Should there be expansion in the next two seasons?

upload_2018-10-12_19-7-52.png

A strong majority are a big NO to expansion of any kind, around a quarter believed there should be expansion. 4% think there should only be expansion if we have enough posters.

Who will be admin after Cloud_

upload_2018-10-12_19-9-1.png

Much like last seasons survey, 31% believe Loonerty to be a strong candiate for next SFA captain whereas 18% think Bears captain JoshWoodenSpoon will put his hand up for the gig as well as Rats skipper Ant Bear on 13%. One person believed that Cloud_ will remain admin forever.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-12_19-7-43.png
    upload_2018-10-12_19-7-43.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 32
Alright lets finish this bitch off with the bonus questions..

Who is most likely to have a pr0n meltdown and be perma banned?

upload_2018-10-13_13-48-3.png

Suprise suprise, a quarter believe Fury Tigerturbulance will have a pr0n melt and be permabanned eventually, no suprise considering his ****ed up posting history. 13% think gym4life will snap. Interesting that someone thinks Blacky will go rogue and someone else thought the entire Furies team would have a pr0n meltdown.

Who will go into a restaurant and eat everything at the restaurant so they have to close the restaurant.
upload_2018-10-13_13-50-31.png

Quite a few fatties in the SFA according to this survey. Varied responses with Tony Lynn 15 and Grockadoc getting the biggest slice with 11%

Who is most likely to be fired for spending too much time on the SFA board?

upload_2018-10-13_13-51-36.png

34% think kdavva74 is on here way too much and cannot possible be a productive employee. I have no idea who the * bryan colangeo is but he got a mention. Not even a member here apparently.

Who is most likely to streak at a game?

upload_2018-10-13_13-53-41.png

Varied responses here, TJASTA just edging the rest of the mob on 14% most likely to flaunt himself at a sports game, Quivorir close behind with 10%

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-13_13-53-30.png
    upload_2018-10-13_13-53-30.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 38

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and that's it.

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey, wasn't as much as I hoped but maybe it'll do better next season. Next time I'll get rid of a few questions because even as doing them I thought there were way too many.

Please feel free to suggest what questions should be removed and maybe even ones that should be added?

and that's it.

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey, wasn't as much as I hoped but maybe it'll do better next season. Next time I'll get rid of a few questions because even as doing them I thought there were way too many.

Please feel free to suggest what questions should be removed and maybe even ones that should be added?

Well done mate, thanks for putting the effort in and taking the time to produce the charts and results. :thumbsu:

and that's it.

Cheers for the work and effort put in to put this together and it’s greatly appreciated.

and that's it.

A phenomenal amount of work would have gone into producing this - well done ND.

well thought out and executed media piece
l am confused tho- are you the same NaturalDisaster that captains the furies and can never put the furies team sheet in each week without ******* it up- if so lm even more impressed with this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Roys best poster

View attachment 572527

The lovable Roys captain fitzroybowiedog is the favourite roy of 44% of the survey. I wonder if he will melt at Mobbs result who scored a decent 20% of the pie? Veteran Broken who seemed to come out of nowhere was voted as their best by 28%.

View attachment 572528

This is an interesting one as 45% of the pie belongs to a former rat Dingster. Though this can be forgiven as he was traded to the Wonders after the majority voted (I think).

Take him out and GotTheGoodes gets the honour of being voted best rats poster, with sportsmaniac89 and rookie Nunez tied second.

West Coast Wonders
View attachment 572532

Co captain Elton Johns Wig was 37% of posters favourites, followed by U2tigers being voted as Wonders best by 29%. I have no idea who or why someone thought Frankston Rover was a Wonder....

Hey, I got a vote in another thing......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back