Media S26 Pace-Adjusted Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17

I'm a little later than normal with this thread due to helping out with various activities around Sweet FA. I would like to thank those of you who have followed this thread each week. It's not the best thread going around but when the Bears went on a scoring tear over the first few rounds I thought there was something to numbers so I followed it and I'm grateful for you following me.

Round 17 saw the equal lowest average number of marks with 91, which was also recorded in rounds 6 and 12. This figure was helped along by the Bombers and Wonders who combined for 69 marks between them, the third lowest of any game in season 26. The Demons and Dragons combined to record the fourth most accurate scoring game of the season (71%) as well as the fifth highest number of handballs (292), while the Warriors and Roys combined for the third highest number of free kicks in a game this season with 62. This isn't new territory for the Roys as they have featured in each of the four highest free kick counts this season.

Round 17

In rainy conditions, Swamprats skipper, Ant Bear, collected 23 disposals, nine tackles and a goal to lead all players with an Adjusted Dream Team score of 122 from zackah, BLERN and haydo. Hatchy1992, Papa Juggs and GotTheGoodes collected personal bests to make it into this week's top ten.

Rank | Player | Team | ADT \1|Ant Bear|Sin City Swamprats|122\2|zackah|Coney Island Warriors|111\3|BLERN|Gumbies FFC|110\4|haydo|West Coast Wonders|110\5|Barrybran|Las Vegas Bears|104\6|Hatchy1992|Dragons FFC|100\7|Papa Juggs|East Side Hawks|100\8|Sab22|West Coast Wonders|100\9|Mobbs|Roys FFC|99\10|GotTheGoodes|Sin City Swamprats|98

Form

We'll skip over the season stats for now and look at form. The Sin City Swamprats will head into the finals full of confidence with the best (Ant Bear) and third-best (philreich) players over the past month on their list. The Furies also enter finals with two of the top ten most in-form players in Chappyuk and Tigerturbulance. roo2macca's presence in the top ten bodes well for his chances of being this season's top player in Pace Adjusted Stats.

Rank | Player | Team | Ave ADT \1|Ant Bear|Sin City Swamprats|96\2|Chappyuk|Fighting Furies|91\3|philreich|Sin City Swamprats|90\4|3121 premiers|Gold City Royals|89\5|Argas Tuft|Las Vegas Bears|88\6|roo2macca|Gumbies FFC|88\7|manangatang|Mount Buller Demons|88\8|haydo|West Coast Wonders|86\9|Ulahoopksi|Gold City Royals|86\10|Tigerturbulance|Fighting Furies|85

Season

Ant Bear's excellent form propels him back into the top ten on the season leaderboard for the first time since Round 12. A 22-point gap separated him from the three players directly below him, Argas Tuft, Tarkyn_24 and Matty411. Tigerturbulance finishes the season in sixth place while dynamic Demons duo, DemonJim and manangatang, finished fourth and fifth, just four points apart. philreich's fine form puts him in a group of his own and a third-place finish.

Coming into the final round the gap between Thatsapaddlin and roo2macca was just ten points and horrible luck with the sim could have created a gap for either player. Thatsapaddlin recorded his second-lowest ADT of the season with 55, putting his lead in jeopardy. roo2macca also recorded his second lowest score for the season with 59, ultimately finishing as our second-highest ranked player.

That leaves Thatsapaddlin as the highest ranked player in Pace Adjusted Stats for season 26, winning by just six points. Thatsapaddlin recorded an ADT for the season of 1,481, an average of 87 ADT per game. Thatsapaddlin topped 100+ ADT four times for the season, doing so in consecutive rounds between rounds 9 and 12. His low of 50 was recorded in round 5 while his high of 156 was recorded in round 9. Thatsapaddlin's 156 was the highest score recorded by any player this season and he also had the second-highest score, adding 136 in round 11.

Congratulations to Thatsapaddin and our other top ten players on fantastics seasons.

Rank | Player | Team | ADT | Change \1|Thatsapaddlin|Gold City Royals|1,481|-\2|roo2macca|Gumbies FFC|1,475|-\3|philreich|Sin City Swamprats|1,413|-\4|DemonJim|Mount Buller Demons|1,365|-\5|manangatang|Mount Buller Demons|1,361|-\6|Tigerturbulance|Fighting Furies|1,345|-\7|Ant Bear|Sin City Swamprats|1,320|N/A\8|Argas Tuft|Las Vegas Bears|1,310|+2\9|Tarkyn_24|Mount Buller Demons|1,305|N/A\10|Matty411|Baghdad Bombers|1,298|-2

Round Wrap Up

Again, I would like to thank you for following this thread this season. While the home and away season has finished and the season leaderboard will no longer be tracked, I will continue to follow our top performers and in-form players each week throughout the finals, as well as presenting a number of stats from season 26.
3 Mt Buller Demons in the top 10 is telling of a great H&A season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back