Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I miss Dingster already :(

Bonjour Dragons! Permet d'avoir une bonne semaine avec peu ou pas de drame.

giphy.gif

ʻO kēia kaʻoi akuʻoi loa o ka pānui aʻu i heluhelu ai mai nā Swampurs i kēlā me kēia pule. Ua maikaʻiʻo Ant Bear.
I fall asleep for 2 hours .....and the World has changed ...don't be alarmed, the World can fight back from this invasion

I've seen War of the Worlds ....District 13 ...10 Cloverfield Lane .....I'm prepared, just don't panic !!!

200.gif

I fall asleep for 2 hours .....and the World has changed ...don't be alarmed, the World can fight back from this invasion

I've seen War of the Worlds ....District 13 ...10 Cloverfield Lane .....I'm prepared, just don't panic !!!

200.gif
It's better than watching Waterworld with Kevin Costner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it, that in every gameday thread I open up ....there you are

It's getting to the point, I think you're "haunting" us
He is sewing oats. Given up on bran.

But uglier

Just here so the Dragons have a quality poster in a match thread

BarryOats doesn't have the same ring to it. Sticking to the Bran.
You could be seen belting out Bee Gees hits.

Bonjour Dragons! Permet d'avoir une bonne semaine avec peu ou pas de drame.

¿Qué? To my learned eye, this appears to be français. But then, I'm not swimming in language degrees

Oh my ....they got to you too, oh the audacity & magnitude of this Swampies deception ....do they know no boundaries
He is a grizzly bear. We need more meat in our diet. Swamprats taste like chicken.

Hi Dragons. This time in English
It only seems like yesterday, we were chatting friendly in another thread .....hello Swampies, looking forward to a good week .....despite my apparent s**t Posting :p

Back