Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ʻO kēia kaʻoi akuʻoi loa o ka pānui aʻu i heluhelu ai mai nā Swampurs i kēlā me kēia pule. Ua maikaʻiʻo Ant Bear.

"This is the most recent newsletter I read from the Swampurs every week. Ant Bear is good."

Sometimes, the translation gets a bit muddled going back the other way, but thanks, I guess :huh:

Your getting good .....I can see the week by week improvement in my protoge

4fD.gif

They'll get you when you least expect it.
Just remember you're probably part of some sick experiment again this week Dragons so make sure to s**t post the hell out of this match thread out of spite.
It won't be for the lack of trying .....but we need some straight men for our humor & wit to excel .....can't think of any stiffer opposition than the Swamprats

4da956b89ce51f402451368e7c324c2b.gif

It won't be for the lack of trying .....but we need some straight men for our humor & wit to excel .....can't think of any stiffer opposition than the Swamprats

4da956b89ce51f402451368e7c324c2b.gif
animated-rubber-duck-image-0103.gif

Just here so the Dragons have a quality poster in a match thread
The problem with multi-posters ....i have to edit your post, otherwise my response makes less sense than usual

Where was your support for us Sunday Night in the battle of the "bridge"

The problem with multi-posters ....i have to edit your post, otherwise my response makes less sense than usual

Are you saying that the Wonders are Sydney and Dragons are GWS or is it the other way around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with multi quoting is that it's just an effort to make sure you're referencing the correct one otherwise you just look like an idiot.

What battle? And what bridge? The only battle I saw was with you and quality control.

Hey, I like the style & innovation .....reminds me of my unique "eclipses" style
I'm to'ld tha'at you also' ha'ave grammer issues.
Maybe you should move to Hawaii? :p

Back