Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll answer, on the assumption your comment related to the Roundup ......

Roundup: Quick Death for Weeds, Slow Death for You - The Healthy ...

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/roundup-quick-death-for-weeds-slow-and...
Aug 22, 2018 - Roundup exposure guarantees a slow and painful decline in health due to thedevastating impact on the human gut microbiome

And BBQ meat causes cancer. But, if you really want to scare yourself...research diesel fumes, the real passive smoking

you might want to get your wife to use Roundup, it's great for period pain and also does wonders for headaches
Thank you for your advice, I will pass it on:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fatty hey? 1 out of 10 hey? I'll take those odds...
af4801e4f9dea494410058a048b00efbe4736815e7589e92f05d99d077c8446c.jpg
So just as long as she's breathing? Would you do Julia Gillard? o_O

You'll have more success here. Trust me from personal experience; Wonders are s**t in finals
I believe the Wonders coach has already started his squad on a tomato soup diet ahead of the finals, hoping they don't choke......

Geez, I bet the Warriors coach is pissed he didn't think of that two months ago.
They may yet have to change their name to the history makers - they could become the first team to miss the finals after being 7-0.

They may yet have to change their name to the history makers - they could become the first team to miss the finals after being 7-0.
#lolconeyisland doesn't have the same ring to it as #lolnorf

Edit: That's not what I typed. Cheeky Norf fan.

Back