Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Maracanã Stadium , Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (The Stadium In The Sky)

The best thing about Brazil is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Which will also be our score this week

19.6 is decent against any team but the Bears. We're the offensive powerhouse of the competition.

19.6 is decent against any team but the Bears. We're the offensive powerhouse of the competition.
Offensive?

Looks like the report button might get a workout this week then.

Fun fact, Maracana hosted the largest ever football crowd in the 1950 World Cup (defacto) Final. Just shy of 200,000 fans packed in.

Figured I needed to start with some knowledge seeing as you Royals are so intellectual.
Given the home team ( which were favourites) lost in that game.

It augurs well for the royals.

sausageroll get in here and explain yourself to the culturally unwashed.
tenor.gif

Gabrielle Miller trumps everything you can throw at me.
Well now you've gone and turned this into a comparison of which woman in our respective avatars is superior which I have no intention of engaging in because it is quite frankly a particularly low IQ activity.

The direction you have taken with your response shows a fundamental incapacity to comprehend the nuances of my post which is in reality quite simple material that most EKA calibre rookies would pick up without trouble. Although since it is questionable whether you are indeed EKA calibre or a rookie that is perhaps an unfairly high expectation for you so I will go to the effort of providing a free explanation of this simple exchange in order to assist you in better understanding banter.

Well it all started with this particular jibe where you attempt to mock my taste in music in order to offend me which is an approach that has some potential
Your J-Pop obsession disgusts me.
However, where this post falls is that it has no relevance to me whatsoever. You see I basically have little to no knowledge of J-Pop, the genre that does have some relevance to me is actually K-Pop which is entirely different and the fact you can confuse the two perhaps shows yourself if anything to be a bit culturally unaware. I show this in my simple retort which also redirects your post to a person who it is relevant to:
[B]sausageroll[/B] get in here and explain yourself to the culturally unwashed.

In doing so I have managed to disarm you swipe with a quick and easy one-line deflection in such a subtle fashion to leave you completely unaware of what just happened, and bamboozled to the point of thinking that it was some challenge to compare women in avatars. Totally missing the point.

You see when you play for the Gold City Royals and are a true intellectual you can see through exchanges of posts beneath the surface. You learn quickly to not only see what is being posted, but why it's being posted. You don't seem to be at that level yet cadaver, so I'm glad you're hanging around a group who could be considered your intellectual equals at this moment in time but the good news is after the free education you receive this week courtesy of bantering against the Gold City Royals, you will be one step closer to intellectual immortality with all the valuable lessons on offer.

Well now you've gone and turned this into a comparison of which woman in our respective avatars is superior which I have no intention of engaging in because it is quite frankly a particularly low IQ activity.

The direction you have taken with your response shows a fundamental incapacity to comprehend the nuances of my post which is in reality quite simple material that most EKA calibre rookies would pick up without trouble. Although since it is questionable whether you are indeed EKA calibre or a rookie that is perhaps an unfairly high expectation for you so I will go to the effort of providing a free explanation of this simple exchange in order to assist you in better understanding banter.

Well it all started with this particular jibe where you attempt to mock my taste in music in order to offend me which is an approach that has some potential

However, where this post falls is that it has no relevance to me whatsoever. You see I basically have little to no knowledge of J-Pop, the genre that does have some relevance to me is actually K-Pop which is entirely different and the fact you can confuse the two perhaps shows yourself if anything to be a bit culturally unaware. I show this in my simple retort which also redirects your post to a person who it is relevant to:

In doing so I have managed to disarm you swipe with a quick and easy one-line deflection in such a subtle fashion to leave you completely unaware of what just happened, and bamboozled to the point of thinking that it was some challenge to compare women in avatars. Totally missing the point.

You see when you play for the Gold City Royals and are a true intellectual you can see through exchanges of posts beneath the surface. You learn quickly to not only see what is being posted, but why it's being posted. You don't seem to be at that level yet cadaver, so I'm glad you're hanging around a group who could be considered your intellectual equals at this moment in time but the good news is after the free education you receive this week courtesy of bantering against the Gold City Royals, you will be one step closer to intellectual immortality with all the valuable lessons on offer.

You launched into a paragraph on the assumption I was not continuing the irony of the previous posts. Now I'm offended you think I am that basic that I would legitimately attempt to use avatars as a point of banter.

You launched into a paragraph on the assumption I was not continuing the irony of the previous posts. Now I'm offended you think I am that basic that I would legitimately attempt to use avatars as a point of banter.
Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this exchange AND NEW :fire::fire::fire:OFFENSIVE POWERHOUSES OF THE SWEET FA:fire::fire::fire: The Gold City Royals!!!!!!!:crown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this exchange AND NEW :fire::fire::fire:OFFENSIVE POWERHOUSES OF THE SWEET FA:fire::fire::fire: The Gold City Royals!!!!!!!:crown:

Now I believe it's you who struggles to grapple with the concept of irony.

Long post defending J-Pop and K-Pop. Now I've seen it all.

Now I believe it's you who struggles to grapple with the concept of irony.
SURPRISE POP-QUIZ CADAVER! THIS ONE'S AN EASY MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION!

What is an indicator of irony my previous post?
A) CAPSLOCKS
B) Overly large text sizes and excessive use of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!
C) Extravagant use of bright colours in the font pallette
D) All of the above

SURPRISE POP-QUIZ CADAVER! THIS ONE'S AN EASY MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION!

What is an indicator of irony my previous post?
A) CAPSLOCKS
B) Overly large text sizes and excessive use of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!
C) Extravagant use of bright colours in the font pallette
D) All of the above

Oh. So only one of us is allowed to respond seriously to irony. Okay. Typical misplaced Royals elitism.

Good morning all. Llllllllllllllllllllet's get ready to baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. Happy Melbourne Cup day folks. I hope all of your horses win and kdavva74 pays you a tidy sum for your propensity to make irresponsible decisions.
Haha! Sorry, you said Melbourne and Cup in the same sentence. Could you imagine...

I'm feeling a little sad. When the guy who wrote the Hokey Pokey died, what a shambles his funeral was. Should have been a regal, reverent affair, instead it was an absolute mess. They were putting him in the coffin, and they put the right foot in, and things just went down hill after that.

Last edited:
Back