Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Maracanã Stadium , Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (The Stadium In The Sky)

The best thing about Brazil is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LVB v GCR.JPG
upload_2018-11-5_21-37-21.png
Ursos de Las Vegas vs Gold City Royals no estádio do Maracanã, no Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

A 16ª rodada da SFA Season 26 é designada como International Round. O jogo indígena da terra do Doce será levado para o mundo, com jogos disputados no exterior para os pontos de premiership apenas pela segunda vez.

Equipes de oficiais da SFA vasculharam o mundo em busca de locais adequados, para ampliar o público de nosso grande jogo. Em alguns casos, ricos benfeitores foram garantidos para reconfigurar os estádios de acordo com a singularidade do nosso jogo.

Os jogadores são encorajados a passar a semana visitando a cidade anfitriã, conversando com os habitantes locais e vivenciando a cultura do país. Pode ou não haver um teste no final da semana.

Hora de Carnevale para os Ursos de Las Vegas e os Royals da Cidade de Ouro, enquanto viajam para a capital da festa da América do Sul, o Rio de Janeiro. Para os Bears, no entanto, o negócio sério é que eles precisam de mais uma vitória para conquistar uma vaga na final, e eles não terão uma chance melhor do que contra os doadores de madeira, Gold City Royals. Embora os ursos estejam em forma mediana, os pobres da realeza não podem dar um truque; com 4 derrotas consecutivas, apenas os dragões podem negar-lhes o uso de madeira.

giphy.gif

A última vez que eles se encontraram (5ª rodada): Gold City Royals 18,8 (116) perderam para o Las Vegas Bears 18,16 (124) - Os Bears venceram apenas um quarto, o terceiro, mas foi o suficiente para garantir a vitória e superar os Royals a escada. gym4life e Doctor Gero brilharam, enquanto os 9 gols de Blacky mantiveram os Royals nele até o fim.

Forma:
Las Vegas Bears 3, 8-7, LLWLW; Gold City Royals 12, 4-11, WLLLL

Jogadores para assistir:
41434.jpg

Argas Tuft (Bears) - Provado ser mais do que apenas adotpelganger, com uma estonteante temporada de estreia, que o coloca no top 5 para descarte e DT.
165142.jpg

Thatsapaddlin (Royals) - Deve estar entre os favoritos para o Mobbs, já que ele é altamente classificado nas principais categorias de estatísticas

Dica: não foi possível derrubar os Royals de um penhasco no momento. Bears por abundância.

Capitães para nomear suas equipes às 11h59 na quinta-feira e postar no tópico Envios da equipe
Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Maracanã Stadium , Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Round 16 of SFA Season 26 is designated as International Round. The indigenous game of the land of Sweet will be taken to the world, with games played offshore for premiership points for only the second time.

Teams of SFA officials have scoured the globe for suitable venues, to broaden the audience of our great game. In some cases, wealthy benefactors have been secured to reconfigure the stadiums to suit the uniqueness of our game.

Players are encouraged to spend the week touring the host city, conversing with the local inhabitants and experiencing the culture of the country. There may or may not be a quiz at the conclusion of the week.

Carnevale time for the Las Vegas Bears and the Gold City Royals, as they travel to the party capital of South America, Rio De Janeiro. For the Bears, though, the serious business is that they need just one more win to clinch a finals berth, and they won’t get a better chance than against the wooden spooners-elect Gold City Royals. Whilst the Bears have been in middling form, the poor Royals cannot take a trick; with 4 consecutive losses, only the Dragons can deny them woodenware.

Last time they met (Round 5): Gold City Royals 18.8 (116) lost to Las Vegas Bears 18.16 (124) – The Bears only won a single quarter, the third, but it was enough to secure the win and overtake the Royals on the ladder. gym4life and Doctor Gero shone, while Blacky’s 9 goals kept the Royals in it till the end.

Form: Las Vegas Bears 3rd, 8-7, LLWLW; Gold City Royals 12th, 4-11, WLLLL

Players to watch: Argas Tuft (Bears) – Proven to be more than just a doppelganger , with a stunning rookie season that sees him top 5 for disposals and DT.

Thatsapaddlin (Royals) – Must be among the favourites for the Mobbs, as he is ranked highly in the key stat categories

Tip: Couldn’t tip the Royals off a cliff at the moment. Bears by plenty.

Captains to name their teams by 11.59pm on Thursday, and post in the Team Submissions thread

Fun fact, Maracana hosted the largest ever football crowd in the 1950 World Cup (defacto) Final. Just shy of 200,000 fans packed in.

Figured I needed to start with some knowledge seeing as you Royals are so intellectual.

Fun fact, Maracana hosted the largest ever football crowd in the 1950 World Cup (defacto) Final. Just shy of 200,000 fans packed in.

Figured I needed to start with some knowledge seeing as you Royals are so intellectual.
Who you callin' intallactual? I'll cut ya ******* head off campaigner.

Bears in the party capital of the world? Nothing will go wrong!

Finally, a country where the authorities don't have pictures of me up all over the place.
Brazilian women on the beach all week.
Yeah you’re ****ed... in more ways than one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This looks like it could be a fun week. Hello bears. A quick question as I know little about bears. If a bear eats a guy from the Czech Republic, and a She-bear eats a guy from Serbia, is this situation described by saying the "Czech is in the male"?

This looks like it could be a fun week. Hello bears. A quick question as I know little about bears. If a bear eats a guy from the Czech Republic, and a She-bear eats a guy from Serbia, is this situation described by saying the "Czech is in the male"?

Seven.

Yes. This also applies in the unfortunate instance when a Bear, shall we say, pleasures himself with said man. You could call it a Royal pain the arse.

Some of your finest blue pills thank you sir.
I'll be spending most of my time down at the beach playing volleyball with the locals.
If your dick flies off you're probably not in the controlled group.
Or you know. Too much gluten.

Back