Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Maracanã Stadium , Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (The Stadium In The Sky)

The best thing about Brazil is:

• Total voters

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I'll have a word.

Whelp, back to MWPP2 again. :(
I posted on the /delete my account thread requesting to get that account deleted, and even pm'd Chief from that account as he expected. Never happened, and I just can't be bothered having to change the password again to open it
(I created it after I was put in red for a day :/)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
If by terrible you mean non-mainstream at least compared to the general BF public

By terrible, I mean nice av you have there. :p

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I hear the bears are the types of scumbags to rage quit fifa and blame a “dodgy” connection

* the kick off glitch man

It's all good, its just as the best club in the league we tend to attract randoms hopping along for the ride, usually Tigerturbulance.
The fact that the person who recruited me is gone from the Royals improves your chances, but only ever so slightly
Still #royalforlife

By terrible, I mean nice av you have there. :p
I was the Billy Queen in my early days in the competition
As roo noted- I went on a billyless spree for a while there, but am regaining my title again :D

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Welcome to our grand final, Bears.

You're just being cruel to yourself at this point, we know Royals don't win finals.

I was the Billy Queen in my early days in the competition
As roo noted- I went on a billyless spree for a while there, but am regaining my title again :D

Being a Billy Queen in a comp with SarahSmiles is sad. :p

You're just being cruel to yourself at this point, we know Royals don't win finals.

Being a Billy Queen in a comp with SarahSmiles is sad. :p
SarahSmiles wasn't in the competition yet.
And hey- I might be used to supporting a successful footy side, but I support an unsuccessful cricket team (Black Caps) so I'm no stranger to losing finals
Sadly :(

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Tagging Colgate in a match thread.
The third greatest sin in the SFA behind quoting less than ten posts at a time, and tagging Wayne's-World in a match thread.

I feel like we should be more accepting of WW, he is.... our coach incarnate... after all.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
SarahSmiles wasn't in the competition yet.
And hey- I might be used to supporting a successful footy side, but I support an unsuccessful cricket team (Black Caps) so I'm no stranger to losing finals
Sadly :(

I switch between England and Australia depending on who's doing better. :p

Back