Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India (BJO) (MOTR)

The best spice to come out of India is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Roys.

I'm looking forward to tangling with my old friends, fitzroybowiedog, Mobbs & Broken this week. All quality, respectable opponents on the Qooty field... Off the field, well, that is debatable!

I have no clue what Ant Bear said in the OP, but yes I agree that the Roys will be burnt this week. :thumbsu:

latest

Roys to win by 71 points

Great, not another week of this s**t.
Hey, when you're playing at wankhead stadium you can't be too critical. Actually wankhead stadium probably gives the Furies a suitable advantage.

The best spice to come out of India is:
  1. Cinnamon
  2. Ginger
  3. Deepika Padacone
  4. Old Spice
This, right after the spice girls sorta united. For shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, when you're playing at wankhead stadium you can't be too critical. Actually wankhead stadium probably gives the Furies a suitable advantage.

This, right after the spice girls sorta united. For shame.
Oooohh!!! Broken gets all edgy! :eek:

Sporty Spice is clearly the bestest EVER!

upload_2018-11-6_11-45-6.jpeg

Day one and I have already hit a nerve
best
Not really. I just wanted to make fun of the stadium and neatly tied it in with our opponents.

I know fitzroybowiedog wanted to play at Jakarta, but I was hoping for Aloha Stadium so I can regale you with a game I once watched there.
The local football team (Hawaii) were playing a mainland powerhouse and were doing OK, but the inactive players were more interested in one of their male cheer crew. They had their names on their jerseys and one of them had the surname Gaylor. Well, the inactive players had taped a letter D on the end of the surname and they were in stitches. They thought they were the funniest campaigners ever...

...just like the Furies :p

Well I've got some advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger you should know that I'm the man,
I'm the ******* man and you're the ******* man as well
So you can point your ******* finger up your arse.

If I’m the man and you’re the man and I should point my finger up my arse, does that mean you ahould also point your finger up your arse?

If I’m the man and you’re the man and I should point my finger up my arse, does that mean you ahould also point your finger up your arse?
Sure. Why not. This comp has done enough to my deriere, what's a finger?

Last edited:
Can't go past Wentworth :(
(let's all take a moment to express callous disregard for your pain. ok I'm done)
Fun fact: In the 1920s up in this region there was a footy team called Fitzroy. Actually there was also a Tigers team (not sure whether that was their only name).
Who reigned? No idea, seems couple of other *ers called Imperials (not necessarily related to the current side) and Mildura (probably related to the current Demons side) tended to pick up most of the flags.
It's possible that the Tigers team had a runners-up placing in 1923 - hard to decipher.

(let's all take a moment to express callous disregard for your pain. ok I'm done)
Fun fact: In the 1920s up in this region there was a footy team called Fitzroy. Actually there was also a Tigers team (not sure whether that was their only name).
Who reigned? No idea, seems couple of other ******s called Imperials (not necessarily related to the current side) and Mildura (probably related to the current Demons side) tended to pick up most of the flags.
It's possible that the Tigers team had a runners-up placing in 1923 - hard to decipher.

No more goon for you

This whole league is full of swampbrabs....

Back