Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India (BJO) (MOTR)

The best spice to come out of India is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ROY v Fur.JPG
upload_2018-11-5_21-47-53.png
vaanakhede stediyam, mumbee mein royas ephephasee banaam phaiting phyooree indiya

esephe seejan 26 ke daur 16 ko antararaashtreey daur ke roop mein naamit kiya gaya hai. mithaee kee bhoomi ka svadeshee khel duniya mein le jaaya jaega, jisamen preemiyaraship points ke lie ophashor khela jaata hai.

esephe adhikaariyon kee teemon ne hamaare mahaan khel ke darshakon ko vistaarit karane ke lie upayukt sthaanon ke lie duniya ko kharaab kar diya hai. kuchh maamalon mein, hamaare khel kee vishishtata ke anuroop stediyamon ko phir se konfigar karane ke lie ameer laabhakaareeon ko surakshit kiya gaya hai.

khilaadiyon ko sthaaneey nivaasiyon ke saath baatacheet karane aur desh kee sanskrti ka anubhav karane ke lie mejabaan shahar ka daura karane ke lie saptaah mein bitaane ke lie protsaahit kiya jaata hai. saptaah ke samaapan par prashnottaree ho sakatee hai ya nahin bhee ho sakatee hai.

daur ka maich is saptaah mumbee se hamaare paas aata hai, kyonki luptapraay royars, jinhonne apane pichhale 11 maichon mein se 8 ko 7 ven sthaan par sateek roop se paar karane ke lie kho diya hai, phaiting phyooree se milate hain jinhonne apane jahaaj ko 3 seedhee jeet ke saath sahee kiya hai. netrtv mein ek vipareet, royas fitzroybowiedog ke tahat kaee mausamon ke lie sthir hai, jabaki phyooree suparamodal parivartan shailee se adhik baar kaptaan badalate hain. theth royas phaishan mein, shaasak preemiyar ne seezan kee tej shuruaat kee hai, aur ab 8 mein se baahar nikalane kee sambhaavana ka saamana karana pad raha hai.

giphy.gif

pichhalee baar jab ve mile (raund 5): phaiting phaits 16.7 (103) ne royas ephephasee 14.13 (9 7) ko haraaya - da phareez ne es 26 ke lie royaz par pahalee haar kee, doosaree avadhi mein skootaring aur @Tigerturbulence ke saath jeet ke lie abhinay kiya hai.

phorm: royas 7 vaan, 7-8,LWLWL; phyooree 4 ven, 8-7, LLWWW

khilaadiyon ko dekhane ke lie:
6591.jpg

Broken - is hol oph phemar ke roop mein lauten, jo leeg mein sabase jyaada rukamen hain.

89973.jpg

rfctiger74 - seejan ke doosare chhamaahee mein majaboot phorm ke saath leeg mein ek bal banana, aur kaptaan ke roop mein praakrtik chikitsak ke saphal hone ke lie ek pramukh ummeedavaar.

yukti: puraanee royiyon ke paas unake sheershak raksha mein ek aakhiree prayaas hai, aur ek kareebee khel mein salaam karenge

Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India (MOTR)

Round 16 of SFA Season 26 is designated as International Round. The indigenous game of the land of Sweet will be taken to the world, with games played offshore for premiership points for only the second time.

Teams of SFA officials have scoured the globe for suitable venues, to broaden the audience of our great game. In some cases, wealthy benefactors have been secured to reconfigure the stadiums to suit the uniqueness of our game.

Players are encouraged to spend the week touring the host city, conversing with the local inhabitants and experiencing the culture of the country. There may or may not be a quiz at the conclusion of the week.

Match Of The Round comes to us from Mumbai this week, as the fading Roys, who have lost 8 of their last 11 games to be precariously perched in 7th, meet the Fighting Furies who have righted their ship with 3 straight wins. A contrast in leadership, with the Roys stable for many seasons under fitzroybowiedog, whilst the Furies change captains more often than a supermodel changes style. In typical Roys fashion, the reigning premiers have wasted a fast start to the season, and now face the prospect of tumbling out of the 8.

Last time they met (Round 5): Fighting Furies 16.7 (103) defeated Roys FFC 14.13 (97) – The Furies inflicted the first defeat on the Roys for S26, scooting away in the second term and holding on for the win, with Tigerturbulence starring.

Form: Roys 7th, 7-8, LWLWL; Furies 4th, 8-7, LLWWW

Players to watch: Broken – Return to form of this Hall Of Famer, who is in the top handful of ruckmen in the league.

rfctiger74 – Becoming a force in the league, with strong form in the second half of the season, and a leading candidate to succeed NaturalDisaster as captain.

Tip: The old Roys have one last effort to give in their title defence, and will salute in a close game

Captains to name their teams by 11.59pm on Thursday, and post in the Team Submissions thread

guruvaar ko 11.5 9 baje tak kaptaanon ne apanee teemon ka naam diya, aur teem sabamishan thred mein post kiya

Google translate says I'm
I'm going to have a cheerful cheek in the room, but I have to go to the hotel where I live.
Sounds about right.

Well I see we're playing in India. I guess my computer has been sending error messages again, I'll go get my credit card details once more to get this fixed.

What hotel are the Furies staying in this week and is it more than 1 star?
I'm sure the Roys could fix you up with some accommodation if the club can't afford it right now.

We sleep on the team bus.
We can squeeze in if you all want.

We sleep on the team bus.
We can squeeze in if you all want.
A very generous offer FBD but I think I'll give it a miss this time. As much as I'd like to spend a wild night on the furies team bus again I've got a game of qooty in Brazil to attend to.

A very generous offer FBD but I think I'll give it a miss this time. As much as I'd like to spend a wild night on the furies team bus again I've got a game of qooty in Brazil to attend to.

I don't play for the Furies.
It's not their team bus.
It's the Roys bus.

but fine. hopefully you don't suffer from FOMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont be a pussy

im banned from the team bus after the side effects of me eating yoghurt on a road trip

Well I've got some advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger you should know that I'm the man,
I'm the ******* man and you're the ******* man as well
So you can point your ******* finger up your arse.

Back