Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at GBK Stadium, Jakarta, Indonesia (The Colosseum)

The best nature experience in Indonesia

• Total voters
WCW v CIW.JPG

upload_2018-11-5_21-57-27.png

West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors di Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Jakarta, Indonesia

Putaran 16 SFA Season 26 ditetapkan sebagai Putaran Internasional. Permainan asli dari tanah Sweet akan dibawa ke dunia, dengan permainan yang dimainkan di luar negeri untuk poin-poin premier hanya untuk kedua kalinya.

Tim-tim pejabat SFA telah menjelajahi dunia untuk tempat-tempat yang cocok, untuk memperluas penonton dari pertandingan besar kami. Dalam beberapa kasus, dermawan kaya telah dijamin untuk mengkonfigurasi ulang stadion agar sesuai dengan keunikan permainan kami.

Pemain didorong untuk menghabiskan minggu berkeliling kota tuan rumah, berbicara dengan penduduk setempat dan mengalami budaya negara. Mungkin atau mungkin tidak ada kuis pada akhir minggu.

Bentrokan yang menarik menanti penggemar penasaran di Stadion GBK di Jakarta, karena Coney Island Warriors yang bebas jatuh bertemu dengan Keajaiban Pantai Barat yang penuh teka-teki. Warriors telah jatuh dari posisi 4 teratas; luar biasa untuk tim yang memulai 8-0, dan sepertinya penambahan pantskyle adalah kucing hitam yang berjalan di bawah tangga. Sementara itu, Keajaiban telah menghidupkan kembali musim mereka di bawah tangan pembimbing Dingster, dan meskipun masih mengakui skor besar, telah memenangkan 6 dari 7 terakhir mereka.

giphy.gif

Terakhir kali mereka bertemu (Putaran 5):
Coney Island Warriors 14.7 (91) mengalahkan West Coast Wonders 11.5 (71) - The Warriors tetap tak terkalahkan dan mengirim Keajaiban ke 11, dengan menendang 5,3 hingga tidak ada dalam term terakhir. Freofalcon dan DapperJong mendominasi.

Formulir: West Coast Wonders - 6th, 8-7, WWWLW; Coney Island Warriors 5th, 8-7, LLLLL

Pemain yang harus diperhatikan:
43230.jpg

okeydoke7 (Keajaiban) - merampok angka imbang ganda minggu lalu, iming-iming Medal Fred kedua dapat memacu Hall Of Famer ke ketinggian baru.

121637.jpg

Freofalcon (Warriors) - Medali S21 Mobbs sedang menikmati kebangkitan di S26, kembali ke performa terbaiknya

Tip: Hanya merasa bahwa Warriors belum matang. Coney Island mencicit melewati Keajaiban.

Kapten untuk memberi nama tim mereka sebelum pukul 23.59 pada hari Kamis, dan posting di thread Penyerahan Tim

West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Jakarta, Indonesia

Round 16 of SFA Season 26 is designated as International Round. The indigenous game of the land of Sweet will be taken to the world, with games played offshore for premiership points for only the second time.

Teams of SFA officials have scoured the globe for suitable venues, to broaden the audience of our great game. In some cases, wealthy benefactors have been secured to reconfigure the stadiums to suit the uniqueness of our game.

Players are encouraged to spend the week touring the host city, conversing with the local inhabitants and experiencing the culture of the country. There may or may not be a quiz at the conclusion of the week.

An intriguing clash awaits curious fans at GBK Stadium in Jakarta, as the free-falling Coney Island Warriors meet the enigmatic West Coast Wonders. The Warriors have fallen out of the top 4; extraordinary for a team who started 8-0, and it seems the addition of pantskyle has been the black cat walking under the ladder. Meanwhile, the Wonders have resurrected their season under the guiding hand of Dingster, and despite still conceding big scores, have won 6 of their past 7.

Last time they met (Round 5): Coney Island Warriors 14.7 (91) defeated West Coast Wonders 11.5 (71) – The Warriors remained unbeaten and sent the Wonders to 11th, by kicking 5.3 to nothing in the last term. Freofalcon and DapperJong dominated.

Form: West Coast Wonders – 6th, 8-7, WWWLW; Coney Island Warriors 5th, 8-7, LLLLL

Players to watch: okeydoke7 (Wonders) – robbed of a double figure haul last week, the lure of a second Fred Medal can spur the Hall Of Famer on to new heights.

Freofalcon (Warriors) – The S21 Mobbs Medallist is enjoying a resurgence in S26, returning to his devastating best

Tip: Just have a feeling that the Warriors aren’t cooked yet. Coney Island to squeak past the Wonders.

Captains to name their teams by 11.59pm on Thursday, and post in the Team Submissions thread

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
WHY ARE YOU PLAYING AT GBK. WHY AM I NOT!!!
SERIOUSLY I TRAVEL SO FAR FOR THIS ****ING GAME AND THE ONE TIME, THE ONE TIME IT ACTUALLY COMES TO MY CITY I GET SENT TO ****ING INDIA.

Cloud_ THIS IS YOUR LOWEST POINT.
**** THE AFTER SIREN GOAL s**t, THIS IS LOWER THAN LOW. TOTALLY PATHETIC.

SERIOUSLY I TRAVEL SO FAR FOR THIS ****ING GAME AND THE ONE TIME, THE ONE TIME IT ACTUALLY COMES TO MY CITY I GET SENT TO ****ING INDIA.

#sackantbear

How's my Indonesian? :)

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
How's my Indonesian? :)

google translated.

Overall not too bad, some awkward expressions, and some words that don't mean what you wanted them to mean (bentrokan is clash, but not in the sporting sense)

google translated.

Overall not too bad, some awkward expressions, and some words that don't mean what you wanted them to mean (bentrokan is clash, but not in the sporting sense)
You got me :D
I actually studied Indonesian in school. Forgotten it all by now.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou

Wow, A Roy that cares.

This should be MOTR. okeydoke7 vs BigJoeD_ will be a cracker. Should be a good ole fashioned shoot out.
This, a qooty related thing that really matters this week!
Hopefully Joe and okey turn up and put on a show.

I’ve been to Indonesia 3 times so you can have my spot..I’d rather go to Amsterdam with the lucky Hawks and Demons druggies.

There is no game in Jakarta. It's an innovative marketing ploy to spend the week promoting the game in all these weird places and then fly back to play the game at the original venues on Sunday.

Back