Media S26 - The Edge - The Ruck Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Many false prophets have tried to place themselves above Jesus.

View attachment 544163
All have failed.

Also withholding your vote until they change the rules so you move higher up the ladder.... chortle

Do you also cheat at snake and ladders?
menu_premium_homerbuddha.png

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Tigerturbulance is s**t as noted by his avatar and I shall ruck him hard
Greycow by the end of the game l will have broken you and will be ridding you around the hippodrome as my prize cow at the royal show
IMG_1226.JPG

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Breaking News

Just when Questions were being asked whether this enterprise should be kept going, the masses have spoken.

Not only will this see out the season, U2tigers is looking to expand, with an offer from another poster to add to "The Edge' for S26.

Details are in the works on what form this could take, but U2tigers is excited with what will come.

All Rucks in the Sweet F.A. are requested to be as arrogant as *, and let all others within the Sweet F.A. know that the Ruck is where the Qooty teams heart and soul lies.

more to follow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we tell him to shower? I mean, he is the reason we're all here. Seems a little harsh, that's all.
You don't shower after you win a Mobbs.

The rash is a little harsh but it's the price you pay for being a SFA legend.

The ladies don't seem to mind my musky aroma.

IMG_0121.JPG

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
The Edge Press Release 19Aug18 2018
upload_2018-8-19_19-19-49.png

U2tigers the All SFA Ruck Person Legend is a believer that bonafide A-grade rucks are the match winners for their clubs and says that S26 is showing already that an elite Ruck Person in your side can carry the side to victory. This was just recently proven by himself when in round 3 he single handily kicked the winning goal and snatched the game from the highly favoured Furies in the dying seconds of the match.

It is because of the critical nature of this the most important position on the Qooty playing field- the Ruck Person, that U2tigers began ‘The Edge - The Ruck Power Rankings’ to champion the rucks and ensure the SFA stays strong and viable by nurturing the backbone of all clubs- the Ruck Person. To this end U2tigers has announced today that coming on board ‘The Edge’ is one of the SFA newest rising ruck talents Tigerturbulance.

Tigerturbulance stated he was excited to be with someone of U2tigers pedigree and looked forward to working with him off the field in this ruck forum. When asked what he could bring to this media, considering his only played 3 games as a ruck, Tigerturblance stated “I have grown as a Qooty player in the last 3 games now I’ve been given the responsibility of being in the rucking position. My captain Natural Disaster could see I had something but my energies were being directed in a negative direction resulting in me sometimes coming foul of the authorities. He took a risk but I respect the opportunity and am now turning my game around and want to repay that trust by being the best Ruck Person out in the middle every game”.

When U2tigers was asked what we can expect to see from ‘The Edge’ going forward he replied “I’m excited where this can go with the injection of some new talent, just hope the thread doesn’t get closed down now TT’s on board”.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Edge Press Release 19Aug18 2018
View attachment 545782
U2tigers the All SFA Ruck Person Legend is a believer that bonafide A-grade rucks are the match winners for their clubs and says that S26 is showing already that an elite Ruck Person in your side can carry the side to victory. This was just recently proven by himself when in round 3 he single handily kicked the winning goal and snatched the game from the highly favoured Furies in the dying seconds of the match.

It is because of the critical nature of this the most important position on the Qooty playing field- the Ruck Person, that U2tigers began ‘The Edge - The Ruck Power Rankings’ to champion the rucks and ensure the SFA stays strong and viable by nurturing the backbone of all clubs- the Ruck Person. To this end U2tigers has announced today that coming on board ‘The Edge’ is one of the SFA newest rising ruck talents Tigerturbulance.

Tigerturbulance stated he was excited to be with someone of U2tigers pedigree and looked forward to working with him off the field in this ruck forum. When asked what he could bring to this media, considering his only played 3 games as a ruck, Tigerturblance stated “I have grown as a Qooty player in the last 3 games now I’ve been given the responsibility of being in the rucking position. My captain Natural Disaster could see I had something but my energies were being directed in a negative direction resulting in me sometimes coming foul of the authorities. He took a risk but I respect the opportunity and am now turning my game around and want to repay that trust by being the best Ruck Person out in the middle every game”.

When U2tigers was asked what we can expect to see from ‘The Edge’ going forward he replied “I’m excited where this can go with the injection of some new talent, just hope the thread doesn’t get closed down now TT’s on board”.
And tonights game showed me I made the right decision to bring Tigerturbulance on board.

He didn't commit the ultimate Sin like a couple of other Rucks (who I shall shame again later) - No Tigerturbulance was moved from the Ruck in the 1st quarter.

What do you think he did. He refused to catch the Qootball, that's right, Tigerturbulance sacrificed his own game to live by the Ruck Persons code.

Its that commitment to the Ruck, that shows me he is the Right Rookie Ruck to bring on board.

Tigerturbulance, I look forward to your contribution to 'The Edge"

Power Ranking out tomorrow sometime.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Round 4 'THE EDGE' - RUCK POWER RANKINGS

r-U2-THE-EDGE-large570.jpg

1 roo2macca - Gumbies – NO CHANGE

Rd 4 H/O 15 K 15 Mks 0 H/B 12 T 2 Gls 1 B 1 DT 97

Total H/O 60 K 51 Mks 0 H/B 32 T 16 Gls 4 B 3 DT AVG 89

Roo2macca remains on top after another great week, despite the Gumbies going down to the Roys. Roo2macca is 6th in the DT stats so far this season, and now joins U2tigers on top of the hit out stat with 60. Roo2macca’s lead in the power Rankings increased slightly from his nearest competitors.

2 U2tigers - Wonders – NO CHANGE

Rd 4 H/O 12 K 10 Mks 0 H/B 11 T 3 Gls 0 B 0 DT 77

Total H/O 60 K 45 Mks 0 H/B 33 T 9 Gls 4 B 0 DT AVG 78.8

U2tigers would be concerned with both his and the Wonders form this season. Although he is having a steady year, it is down from his rookie season. His lead in the Hit out category, whilst not completely gone, he has been caught by 1 of the in form rucks of the competition roo2macca. He also will be tested when he matches up against the DT stud in Freofalcon this week.

3 The Jesus -Hawks - UP 1

Rd 4 H/O 9 K 15 Mks 0 H/B 8 T 3 Gls 1 B 1 DT 91

Total H/O 45 K 52 Mks 0 H/B 30 T 7 Gls 3 B 4 DT AVG 79.3

Hes back, after a very poor round one, The Jesus is back and firing, helping the Hawks get the win over a strong Bears outfit, although the Sim still has his opponent coming out as the clear winner. But at the end of the day we will only notice the stats, and they are getting better week by week. All the other Rucks will have to watch out as The Jesus’s confidence grows, so will his cockiness.

4 Runk (rd 1), Broken (rd 2-4) - Roys FFC - UP 2

Rd 4 H/O 15 K 10 Mks 0 H/B 11 T 1 Gls 3 B 2 DT 85

Total H/O 44 K 37 Mks 0 H/B 37 T 8 Gls 6 B 8 DT AVG 71.0

Another decent week from Broken, once again showing the way in the Roys impressive win over the Gumbies. A ruck who has shown he knows how to find the goals, kicking 3 this week. The Roys have certainly found their Ruck going forward. If he keeps going this way a steady move up the ranking is going to occur. Finishes just above Freofalcon this round, but its tight.

5 Freofalcon - Warriors - UP 2

Rd 4 H/O 6 K 15 Mks 0 H/B 17 T 4 Gls 1 B 1 DT 112

Total H/O 33 K 52 Mks 5 H/B 50 T 19 Gls 4 B 4 DT AVG 102.5

Freofalcon is a Fantasy Qootball stud this season, a very healthy DT average over 100 and currently sits 2nd in the entire Sweet F.A. But I have to look at this from all angles, and the question has to be asked, is Freofalcon a pure midfielder trying to ply his trade as a ruckman. Harsh I hear you say, but he averages a measly 8.3 Hit outs per round, and only had 6 in round 4. I am willing to give Freofalcon more time, but he will need to raise his Hit out average to be called elite.

6 Tigerturbulance - Furies – DOWN 1

Rd 4 H/O 0 K 2 Mks 0 H/B 2 T 0 Gls 0 B 0 DT 10

Total H/O 35 K 32 Mks 0 H/B 32 T 8 Gls 3 B 3 DT AVG 55.5

Now here is a committed Ruck Person. Subbed out in the 4th minute of the first quarter, Tigerturbulance stayed strong no matter how hard it would have been. He may have refused to take a mark, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t show the rest of his team how to get the Qooty. Next time don’t drop your head at disgust of the Sim for subbing it, use it as motivation get the ball and help your team.

7 gym4life - Bears – UP 3

Rd 4 H/O 22 K 9 Mks 0 H/B 12 T 1 Gls 1 B 1 DT 86

Total H/O 57 K 46 Mks 1 H/B 50 T 5 Gls 6 B 4 DT AVG 94.3

gym4life won his battle with The Jesus, however the Bears lost the game. Gym4life is showing why he is a power house this season getting 22 hit outs for the round. Gym4life is one of 3 Rucks in the top 6 in DT points so far this season sitting in 5th with an average of 94.3 points. Look for gym4life to scramble back up the power rankings after his disastrous round last week.

8 GreyCrow - Royals - NO CHANGE

Rd 4 H/O 14 K 15 Mks 0 H/B 15 T 2 Gls 0 B 1 DT 96

Total H/O 31 K 36 Mks 0 H/B 25 T 8 Gls 0 B 2 DT AVG 56.8

As was stated last week, just keeps improving each week, every game better than the last. This round he had a great game in helping his side get the win. If he keeps to this level of play, he will climb the rankings quickly. Has Greycrow now got the smokey tag?

9 manangatang - Demons - UP 2

Rd 4 H/O 10 K 7 Mks 0 H/B 7 T 1 Gls 1 B 1 DT 54

Total H/O 38 K 34 Mks 5 H/B 31 T 6 Gls 3 B 3 DT AVG 64.3

Manangatang has had a slow start to the season and would continue to be a little disappointed in his form after the loss to the Swamptrats. A lot of work needs to be done if he wants to fight his way up the power ranking leader board. Tigerturbulance, I may have found a Ruck who needs a roast, in the hope that we could help him find form.

10 sportsmaniac89 - Swamprats - UP 2

Rd 4 H/O 11 K 9 Mks 0 H/B 13 T 4 Gls 0 B 1 DT 82

Total H/O 34 K 27 Mks 1 H/B 30 T 12 Gls 1 B 1 DT AVG 58.8

Sportsmaniac89 had a reasonable week, and helped his team beat the Demons. There is still a lot of improvement needed for Sportsmaniac89 to be happy, however a win is a win, and good signs are beginning to show for him. One stat he shows up all other Rucks is Tackles, he doesn’t mind getting down low to crunch the midfielders of the comp.

11 xenxen - Dragons - DOWN 8

Rd 4 H/O 3 K 9 Mks 3 H/B 5 T 2 Gls 0 B 0 DT 49

Total H/O 39 K 41 Mks 3 H/B 32 T 12 Gls 2 B 0 DT AVG 71.3

xenxen was subbed out of the Ruck at the 18 minute mark of the 1st quarter and will move down to 15th on the Rankings as she took a mark. Xenxen will be glad to move on from what was a long week for her in the end.

12 Matty411 - Bombers - DOWN 4

Rd 4 H/O 7 K 16 Mks 2 H/B 4 T 2 Gls 1 B 0 DT 75

Total H/O 42 K 44 Mks 2 H/B 30 T 5 Gls 2 B 2 DT AVG 64.8

As S26 goes from worse to worse for Matty411, he will be wondering how he could turn things around. Replaced at the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter, you would think he could escape without committing the Sin of taking the mark, but Matty came back on to the field at the 12th minute mark of the last, and then went on to catch the Qooty twice. Why would he do that? He only had 13 minutes or so to dodge the Qootball. Back to last spot on the Power Rankings for that * up.

Wrap - up

As the season settles into the grind, so do the Ruck Persons of the competition. If there is no surer sign how the Rucks are the strength in the competition, look at the DT stats. 3 of the first 6 positions are filled by Ruck Persons.

Also its with great anticipation that we wait for Tigerturbulance to contribute to 'The Edge' from this round on. I am looking forward to what he has in store.

Good Luck for All Ruck Persons in Round 5.

Quote - All Sweet F.A. Ruck Person U2tigers " To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose and your Rucking stay true."

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
U2tigers great minds think alike! I had roo2macca in the ruck for TOTW and Freofalcon on the bench simply because the former is a true ruckman and the latter is just a fourth midfielder.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
U2tigers great minds think alike! I had roo2macca in the ruck for TOTW and Freofalcon on the bench simply because the former is a true ruckman and the latter is just a fourth midfielder.
He is having a great year, but he needs to get hit outs, to get to number 1 in 'The Edge'.

Fantastic week for me and shows what happens when I actually get a full game in the ruck.

Maybe the Swampies coach will learn and not be a tinkering bastard again.

Also #sackantbear just because it's a good idea :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back