Event The Eternal Pre/Mid/Post Awards Lounge with TheInjuryFactory - All Welcome! #beezbender #All-StatsTeam #TheMobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** the APA citing method so much. Adding 10 minutes every time I want to reference something
Instead of referencing as you go, write the website or textbook and page number where you would reference and come back to it at the end. Just make sure you update the bloody thing! I personally highlight my references.

Also beez thoughts on being called a bender by TheInjuryFactory?
ShowyUltimateAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Dear god remind me to never do law.
nah it's fun other than all the weird assessments rules than don't make any sense and the $100+ ******* textbooks

I'm sure Mrs beez can confirm that he goes all night long. :thumbsu:
Right. Another Cruiser and I think I'll be sufficiently plastered to belt out Lionel Richie's set from the 2010 Grand Final replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evening moginie. Welcome to the equivalent of the 'middle of the Brownlow because Gil had better things to do' party.
...which started as a prelude to the Brownlow cos Gil couldn't be ****ed getting off the couch to jump in the shower.

#essayupdate
2 main parts done. 300 more words needed. I'm now going to bullshit something about religious cosmologies and it's flaws from a scientific viewpoint. Fully expect to get about 60% on this.

#essayupdate
2 main parts done. 300 more words needed. I'm now going to bulls**t something about religious cosmologies and it's flaws from a scientific viewpoint. Fully expect to get about 60% on this.
You'd get more if you stopped liking my posts.

(Typed like a parent of teens)

You do realise the Demons are a dry club, as in no alcohol. Pretty sure i heard that.
I'll just have to make do with the massages from the ski bunnies.

Do you write as you go or do you find passages and make notes before you write?
Both. Now, I'm just writing as I go because I seriously can't be ****ed with this anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back