Media S27 Crispy Award - Nominations are open!!

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Thank you flogpuncher.

Happy to provide this struggling award with some much needed credibility. :thumbsu:

Struggling award?!?!?

This award is the single most sought after award in the Sweet FA. Cadaver sacrificed his likely EKA win over Barrybran to guarantee his Crispy win.

Credible posters like The Jesus have sacrificed said credibility to become known as an uber media whore.

The Beagles recruited WW19 and WFL solely to boost their Crispy credentials

You think it's a coincidence that complaints about the volume of s**t media have increased since the Crispy was born??

Time to nominate yourself Sausages , a Crispy will go splendidly with your EKA medal.

Furies Crispy Committee rejects this application.

Unlike the Royals, we don't value the dead

I've never had credibility and I was a bigger whore last season

The Furies Crispy Committee ruled you ineligible in S26 for excessive posting about tennis

NOMINATION #1
m-xz-boZCPK27GE7yJOun4PhlrUOs3C1PkYPpl6tfObCLsYkPBtmfrcFRyjVFtFonArVUUKWvFwXbNFn9LATULEFu9RuOhJmX_dzPggq=w490-h208-nc

The sheer desperation of The Jesus to whore himself out is at a level unseen since the epic effort of Cadaver in S25.

From being in every bloody podcast, to top ten threads, to stealing NaturalDisaster gimic of unfinished threads, the Jesus is doing everything he can to ensure he remains on at least half the page one threads.

Some say he posts quality, but those people are ignorant hawk fanbois

Just as a point of clarification, Your Honor, I would like to point out that while Cadaver started posting prior to S26, he hadn’t played a game in S25 - so the quality S25 rookie intact shouldn’t be tarred with that brush.... :p

He falls firmly in the S26 intake...

There should be no suggestion that S25 was anything other, than the best season ever.....

Just as a point of clarification, Your Honor, I would like to point out that while Cadaver started posting prior to S26, he hadn’t played a game in S25 - so the quality S25 rookie intact shouldn’t be tarred with that brush.... :p

He falls firmly in the S26 intake...

There should be no suggestion that S25 was anything other, than the best season ever.....

That was actually a typo...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve done no media ever for SFA, and no media elsewhere for that matter. Notwithstanding this, I nominate myself.

The Furies Crispy Committee has seriously considered your nomination, reviewed your portfolio of work, and has decided:

You have no idea how few *s we give about your lame arse attempts at media whoring. Go join the Gumbies.

Wonders.

She's going to the Wonders mate

no... no...

Proper Gander has not shown the self obsession, the self love, and the infatuation with ones own posting that all WONDERS have

Where is Goose's media posts about the Goose? Where is the talking about ones self in the third person? Where is the repeating of ones stats ad nauseam?

Goose is a Gumby, not a WONDER

no... no...

Proper Gander has not shown the self obsession, the self love, and the infatuation with ones own posting that all WONDERS have

Where is Goose's media posts about the Goose? Where is the talking about ones self in the third person? Where is the repeating of ones stats ad nauseam?

Goose is a Gumby, not a WONDER
But you do. Welcome aboard and prepare to go up a notch.

But you do. Welcome aboard and prepare to go up a notch.

pffff

I specifically requested several times that I not be nominated for any awards, and even asked to be removed from the all SFA squad in 25. thats as unWONDERy as it gets

pffff

I specifically requested several times that I not be nominated for any awards, and even asked to be removed from the all SFA squad in 25. thats as unWONDERy as it gets
Pffff

You're like the kid that needs to come. Deny it all you want but everyone else can see it.

Pffff

You're like the kid that needs to come. Deny it all you want but everyone else can see it.

dude the day I join the WONDERS is the day I start a thread praising Carlton

dude the day I join the WONDERS is the day I start a thread praising Carlton
They're about to dump Bolton and give free McRibs to their supporters. Brace yourself.

They're about to dump Bolton and give free McRibs to their supporters. Brace yourself.

could be worse, I heard Bolton is off to North....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back