Media S27 List Assessment and Posting Stats - FINAL STANDINGS OUT NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on the job BTW ....so you're not pro-player development then ?

I am all for developing talent, but suggesting that someone who is a s**t poster is being unfairly singled out on the basis of gender is incorrect. s**t posting is called out regardless of who does it...

I am all for developing talent, but suggesting that someone who is a **** poster is being unfairly singled out on the basis of gender is incorrect. **** posting is called out regardless of who does it...
I'm just of the opinion that players posting matures as they understand the SFA better ....labelling them for how they started out is a bit unfair IMO

I'm just of the opinion that players posting matures as they understand the SFA better ....labelling them for how they started out is a bit unfair IMO

That is fair, but blaming it on a gender bias is not correct.

And yes, people’s views will change over time and hopefully team mates are giving guidance.

You need to have followed her posting maturing as the season has progressed ......severely underrated ....but consistent with the blokey bias in the SFA
Laughing so hard it hurts, until I realise you actually may be serious.

I don’t remember the entire league telling the Wonders to shut the **** up and stop posting.....
That wasn't the point I was making .....and this league accommodates a wide array of persona's ....it's the Mods job to monitor the appropriateness of posts

I sort of agree, BUT I will always support the right of clubs to retain heritage players on their lists, regardless of activity.

Great point. We kept beez on the list at the Bombers despite him being inactive for about 3 seasons. He has come back to the fold, posts around 10-20 per game and is a presence in our team PM thread.

He earned the right to take a break and has returned on his terms, and we and the SFA are better for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently not at the Wonders
Caz's posting on its own isn't my issue, she pushes boundaries no doubt, and can cross the line, but there is a few of those.

My issue is more that she can't take the return banter that comes her way, and is quick to whinge and cry foul at other posters.

She likes to give, but has very thin skin herself.

Caz's posting on its own isn't my issue, she pushes boundaries no doubt, and can cross the line, but there is a few of those.

My issue is more that she can't take the return banter that comes her way, and is quick to whinge and cry foul at other posters.

That has improved dramatically .....but there's a fine line between not being able to take it .....and return of fire

But there's no doubt that more offence is taken due to gender bias & what blokes expect

AoZyCCw.png
Unbelievable.

That has improved dramatically .....but there's a fine line between not being able to take it .....and return of fire

But there's no doubt that more offence is taken due to gender bias & what blokes expect
I rather her not returning it then attacking someone personally.

I agree with you totally..
It's fair to say though Caz has taken a bit of time to find her feet with how this place 'works' but she is getting there in leaps and bounds.

I remember back to when I started and I had no idea what....

....argh who am I kidding. I started off incredibly and have only got better.

xcft.gif

I agree with you totally..
It's fair to say though Caz has taken a bit of time to find her feet with how this place 'works' but she is getting there in leaps and bounds.

I remember back to when I started and I had no idea what....

....argh who am I kidding. I started off incredibly and have only got better.

View attachment 693310
Is that Greg Poynton?

I agree with something The Jesus said a while back and that's that the Bombers give us something to talk about, which is great for the league. But I'll take a match thread with half the teams below the Bombers ahead of a match thread with the Bombers any day. You guys spewed a lot of **** this season.
I also said some of their players need to post less

I don’t remember the entire league telling the Wonders to shut the **** up and stop posting.....

Quality over quantity.

Always better to eat at a good steak house than to go to a cheap all you can eat buffet.

Quality over quantity.

Always better to eat at a good steak house than to go to a cheap all you can eat buffet.

This isn’t directed at you, just a general comment.

Everyone comes here from a different background and with a different style. That’s cool. I’m the Roys spammiest poster for example.

But if you have been here 5 minutes and clash with everyone, and I mean EVERYONE - and they all think your posting style is rubbish - perhaps the problem doesn’t lie with them.

Quality over quantity.

Rubbish. The imitation calamari rings at Foodstar are magnificent. And they actually contain 60% calamari!!

Won't get that s**t on a 'surf n turf' at Squires Loft.

Rubbish. The imitation calamari rings at Foodstar are magnificent. And they actually contain 60% calamari!!

Won't get that **** on a 'surf n turf' at Squires Loft.

Who the hell goes to Squires Loft and gets a surf and turn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back