Media S27 List Assessment and Posting Stats - FINAL STANDINGS OUT NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn’t directed at you, just a general comment.

Everyone comes here from a different background and with a different style. That’s cool. I’m the Roys spammiest poster for example.

But if you have been here 5 minutes and clash with everyone, and I mean EVERYONE - and they all think your posting style is rubbish - perhaps the problem doesn’t lie with them.

Thanks for placing in this isn't directed at me (If I had missed that line I would have been even more confused than usual).

I think peoples different styles of posting is what makes the Sweet FA so fantastic to be honest, haven't had the pleasure of bantering with the roys yet but am greatly looking forward to it.

May as well pack up and close the whole Sweet F.A. if the EKA was won by CazC30 .
Why? because you are so boring and so bland everyone refers to you as the negative force of the SFA... ? The highlight of your day is getting a pickled egg for dinner... ? You think charisma is something that grows in the shed.

You have the personality of a wet ragg and make this league so ******* wet and boring that people have died reading the crap you put out. Grow a pair and live the dream. Stop being negative over others having a laugh and raising the spirits of others.

Get a life and live the dream... Embrace diversity.

Why? because you are so boring and so bland everyone refers to you as the negative force of the SFA... ? The highlight of your day is getting a pickled egg for dinner... ? You think charisma is something that grows in the shed.

You have the personality of a wet ragg and make this league so ******* wet and boring that people have died reading the crap you put out. Grow a pair and live the dream. Stop being negative over others having a laugh and raising the spirits of others.

Nice post.

Guaranteed you would report someone for posting that dribble to you.

Caz, Caz, Caz.... Wayno was going into bat for you and then you go and post that.

Nice post.

Guaranteed you would report someone for posting that dribble to you.
No!

But being honest you have been up my arse for the best part of the season... Do your self a favour, relax and don't take everything so bloody seriously it's all just a laugh.

No.

If I was a guy everyone would get of my back.
Let's not play that card, yeah? I think its a credit to you that you've stuck out the season and I hope you come back next season. But this response isn't going to get you anywhere. There's plenty of women here who'll give as good as they get and sometimes better.

Wayno is WaynesWorld19

Whose Wayno... ?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not play that card, yeah? I think its a credit to you that you've stuck out the season and I hope you come back next season. But this response isn't going to get you anywhere. There's plenty of women here who'll give as good as they get and sometimes better.

Wayno is WaynesWorld19
I appreciate your words and sentiment but I get ****ed off with people who just get on my back without any sense of drive or enthusiasm for themselves just try and needle others and piss them off. I'll be honest I really like the clever stuff but getting personal is just not on.

Does he really eat pickled eggs then?

Thanks for placing in this isn't directed at me (If I had missed that line I would have been even more confused than usual).

I think peoples different styles of posting is what makes the Sweet FA so fantastic to be honest, haven't had the pleasure of bantering with the roys yet but am greatly looking forward to it.
Just remember to turn your Caps lock on ....they are a bit hard of hearing .....and don't talk about anything technical

old-men-on-rocking-chairs-animated-gif.gif

I appreciate your words and sentiment but I get ****** off with people who just get on my back without any sense of drive or enthusiasm for themselves just try and needle others and piss them off. I'll be honest I really like the clever stuff but getting personal is just not on.

Does he really eat pickled eggs then?
You've got a report button there as well as two captains and 40,000 people in your leadership group. By all means, use them.

What was wrong with Caz's post .....haven't you read any of Brabs posts ?
If you get offended by BRAB's posts then perhaps Sweet FA (or anywhere BRAB is) isn't for you. My god man, I got here at the same time as you. Surely you can tell the difference between antagonism for entertainment's sake and bullying.

If you get offended by BRAB's posts then perhaps Sweet FA (or anywhere BRAB is) isn't for you. My god man, I got here at the same time as you. Surely you can tell the difference between antagonism for entertainment's sake and bullying.
I can ...but can you ?

What was uncle Leo's Brab rant .....antagonism or entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back