Media S27 Mid Season Survey RESULTS - Get your burnt pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

and there ya go, that concludes this season's survey. Thank you to all that completed it, no thanks to the rest of you who were no doubt burnt out from Broken 's one.

Until next time....

Also, looking forward to everyone conveniently forgetting this thread next time I make a media thread and continuing with the "ND can't finish a media thread" drivel. :D

Thanks Tigerturbulance for making this thread worthwhile

can you do a pie chart that reviews who made the most stat worthy pie charts in this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL NaturalDisaster at what point did you think why am I even bothering? Of the 3 people that filled in the response a massive 66% thought......
I hope he isn't an accountant. I am proud of my worst poster in the league. It means my lowly standards are something to strive for.

LOL NaturalDisaster at what point did you think why am I even bothering? Of the 3 people that filled in the response a massive 66% thought......

And you’ve just volunteered to do the survey next season, congrats ;)

And you’ve just volunteered to do the survey next season, congrats ;)

I will be serious for the very rare occasion on here. If you honestly want a valid survey that posters will engage in I am happy to give some feedback privately. I agree with you it is incredibly disappointing that very few responded but there is a reason. Happy to discuss offline if you want to.

I will be serious for the very rare occasion on here. If you honestly want a valid survey that posters will engage in I am happy to give some feedback privately. I agree with you it is incredibly disappointing that very few responded but there is a reason. Happy to discuss offline if you want to.
I feel NaturalDisaster deserves this for effort

giphy%20(5).gif

It’s because there was a large survey done at the start of the season. Probably should have given the mid season one a rest for this one. Should be no more than one a season imo

Hi all,

Let me start off by saying I am majorly disappointed in all of you. *Looks around* ALL OF YOU. We had a very low turn out of 17. Last season was 27 and even that people were saying that was low. I even SHORTENED the survey and made it easier and yet still, you all let me down.

I considered not even doing the results considering it was so low, but I need to remove my reputation of not being able to finish a thread so here goes.

First of all, breakdown of survey completion by team:

View attachment 674952

Not ONE player from the Gold City Royals or the Baghdad Bombers filled in the survey. For the second season in a row, the Hawks had the most people complete the survey.
I’ll be honest ND, I took one look at all the questions and thought TLDR.
I see you say the survey was shortened.:oops:
Were you taking the urine?

Why don’t you do a survey asking why people didn’t participate?

I’ll be honest ND, I took one look at all the questions and thought TLDR.
I see you say the survey was shortened.:oops:
Were you taking the urine?

Why don’t you do a survey asking why people didn’t participate?

It was, the last season one was far too long. I saw that doing the results :D

I think most of you just have short attention spans ;)

It was, the last season one was far too long. I saw that doing the results :D

I think most of you just have short attention spans ;)
I did the survey because I thought it would provide valuable feedback but I agree that even this season's versions (both yours and Broken's) were too long. Sadly, short attention spans are real. I wonder if a season-long survey broken up across the season is the way to go.

I surveyed the workplace every 6 months when I was a Change Agent, the survey was called Innocence to Excellence and two things rang true.
The survey needed to be user friendly to get meaningful participation and change needed to occur based on the feedback.
I think the SFA needs a survey that compares apples with apples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back