Media S27 Mid Season Survey RESULTS - Get your burnt pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably about 4 did
NaturalDisaster as a fellow SFA Analysis lover it pains me to see you struggle inspecting and modelling data. So to help you I have put together a simple flow chart that will simplify the survey complex processes into clear, easy-to-understand actions to ensure you have a meaningful outcome.
1558140034263.png

WFL I am full of joy at seeing your joy, this is why I got in statistical analysis and pie charting in the first place, so as to make peoples lives more meaningful and happier.
I am a huge endorsement of yours and how far you've come as a poster even in times when I feel emotionally numb.

Wow, I have just run this thread through the Furies Analytic Thinking System (FATS) and I got one
View attachment 676024

I suggest you go a touch deeper with this analysis.

Pre Interest Sample Survey Furies Analytic Thinking System (PISSFATS).

I am sure this will further develop your thesis.

I suggest you go a touch deeper with this analysis.

Pre Interest Sample Survey Furies Analytic Thinking System (PISSFATS).

I am sure this will further develop your thesis.
Tony Lynn 15 I was chuckling when I posted my FATS system but spat out my stout coffee when I saw your PISSFATS
Only thing that saddened me was I couldn't like it more, stuff the one like only restrictions, so here you go get these into you
1558148614502.png

Tony Lynn 15 I was chuckling when I posted my FATS system but spat out my stout coffee when I saw your PISSFATS
Only thing that saddened me was I couldn't like it more, stuff the one like only restrictions, so here you go get these into you
View attachment 676094

They may have taken our GIF’s but they will never take our stupidity!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amen brother

In my opinion there is nothing worse than this. It is winter and you have your alarm set for 5.00am. At 4.00am you wake up and are busting for a slash. Do you get up and take a piss or suffer the pain and hold on for an hour?

KohPhi thoughts?

In my opinion there is nothing worse than this. It is winter and you have your alarm set for 5.00am. At 4.00am you wake up and are busting for a slash. Do you get up and take a piss or suffer the pain and hold on for an hour?

KohPhi thoughts?
I'm glad you have raised this very important issue. Potentially we should start with a PISSFATS awareness campaign.
We could even start a support program for qooty players with PISSFATS.

I'm glad you have raised this very important issue. Potentially we should start with a PISSFATS awareness campaign.
We could even start a support program for qooty players with PISSFATS.

That would be fantastic.

Earlier this season during the ore game warm up CALL ME SNAKE nearly took one of the cheer squad members eye out. Serious OH&S issue.

That would be fantastic.

Earlier this season during the ore game warm up CALL ME SNAKE nearly took one of the cheer squad members eye out. Serious OH&S issue.
PISSFATS is obviously a serious OH&S issue within the SFA and it is inspiring and comforting to know people like yourself are here to support qooty players with PISSFATS.

Hey flogs

I’ve palmed it off to someone who will give the survey a revamp rather than the boring, serious one we’ve done for seasons.

Look forward to a better, funnier mid season survey in S28 :p
who is it that dares taking on this complex task without a FATS or able to get their hands on a PISSFATS

Last edited:
Most important aspect of match thread posting?

View attachment 675667

A whopping 70% of the league believe humour to be the most important quality in match thread posting. 18% believed it's important to have imagination where as 12% believed the qooty aspect is most important.​
What not even 1% for Gifs?
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back