Official Match Thread S27 Second Preliminary Final: Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
oJUciXN.png
The Warriors and Swamprats both enter this preliminary final in excellent form with three and four wins from their last five games respectively. The Warriors looks to be favourites on paper with a strong 10-6 record and superior percentage to the Swamprats, who finished two games above .500 and reached a percentage of 100 on rounding. The winner of this one earns a date against the winner of the Demons and Bears while the loser packs their bags for the end of season trip.

Team Records

Warriors

Swamprats

10-0-6

Record

9-0-7

2nd

Position

4th

Average for

Average against

Percentage

W W L L W

Form

W W L L W

Last Time They Met

Code:
Season 27, Round 10 at Van Cortlandt Park

CIW    5.1   8.3    15.6    19.9    123
SCS    4.0   9.4    12.5    15.6    96

GOALS
CIW: Raveneyes 7, harry000 2, leobarryustar 2, Packedlunch 2, Wooshette 2, Kabanna, Papa Juggs, TheInjuryFactory, zackah
SCS: Firestarter 5, sataris 3, sportsmaniac89 2, edgie, Lukeparkerno1, philreich, SarahSmiles, SparkleNarkle

BEST
CIW: Papa Juggs, pantskyle, zackah
SCS: SparkleNarkle, philreich, sportsmaniac89, The Mase, ant555, Nunez, Obeanie1

Five x Five
(season totals)
Code:
GOALS                                  DISPOSALS                              MARKS                                  TACKLES                                DREAM TEAM
60    Raveneyes        CIW             358   pantskyle        CIW             85    GotTheGoodes     SCS             106  Nunez             SCS             1,400 panstskyle       CIW
50    Sarahsmiles      SCS             358   GotTheGoodes     SCS             77    Kirkswan         SCS              94  pantskyle         CIW             1,396 Nunez            SCS
31    Smoooothy        CIW             352   Nunez            SCS             76    Power Raid       SCS              88  TheInjuryFactory  CIW             1,330 philreich        SCS
26    sataris          SCS             345   philreich        SCS             74    Ant Bear         SCS              75  philreich         SCS             1,267 Wooshette        CIW
25    leobarryustar    CIW             322   Ant Bear         SCS             70    comewhatmay      CIW              53  Wooshette         CIW             1,190 GotTheGoodes     SCS

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

Last edited:
About time.

Warriors, I have good news!!!

With the beagles and the dragons culled, and the swampcats being sacked due to excessive doucheness, all my attentions are now with you guys.

You can all thank me after our win, but for now focus on getting some training goon into you (it's goon with Lucozade added)

About time.

With the beagles and the dragons culled, and the swampcats being sacked due to excessive doucheness, all my attentions are now with you guys.

You can all thank me after our win, but for now focus on getting some training goon into you (it's goon with Lucozade added)
You have no idea how happy it makes me feel to read this - every team you've managed during this finals series has come off second best, and I expect that trend to continue on Sunday :).

About time.

Right lads, commence Operation Flog The Goon.

About time.

What I don’t understand is how you witches hats even made it this far.

Right lads, commence Operation Flog The Goon.

Seriously the goon theft in this league is outta control. Makes me wanna ring up Neil Mitchell and have a good sook

What I don’t understand is how you witches hats even made it this far.

I'm you're new captain flog, here to lead you to another win just like I did in the qualifier.

I'd delist you, but I ******* love kabana, and I cannot remain angry at good dried meats

I'm you're new captain flog, here to lead you to another win just like I did in the qualifier.

I'd delist you, but I ******* love kabana, and I cannot remain angry at good dried meats
*. My bad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, I once missed the month of April due to excessive training, so we've all been there
That’s okay, I missed nearly 2 years 😂

Its already been?

How many goals did I kick?
The sim subbed you off at the 3 minute mark of the first quarter, after you gave away 2 free kicks. You finished with -6 DT points.

The sim subbed you off at the 3 minute mark of the first quarter, after you gave away 2 free kicks. You finished with -6 DT points.

Nothing wrong with that....

I'm happy with that.

As long as at least one of the free kicks was for pinching an opposition player.

Well it’s a good thing that there’s no I in team.. I’m sure he’ll kick a few from the boundary anyway..
Reading this brings a tear to my eye
All good I’m back now. Would be good to make the grand final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back