Official Match Thread S27 Second Preliminary Final: Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. On SEN they’re currently talking about stunts they’ve pulled when they had a substitute teacher. Jack Hebron, who is substituting for Andy Maher, has just claimed that they managed to get 21 chairs out the window without the teacher knowing.

My best was stealing three wallets from back pockets in class (and handing them all in to the office one by one).

Fess up...

lol. On SEN they’re currently talking about stunts they’ve pulled when they had a substitute teacher. Jack Hebron, who is substituting for Andy Maher, has just claimed that they managed to get 21 chairs out the window without the teacher knowing.

My best was stealing three wallets from back pockets in class (and handing them all in to the office one by one).

Fess up...
We managed to get the substitute to have a mental breakdown and broke one of those huge way oversised wooden rulers over someones head then start belting another student with a rolled up poster... was hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We managed to get the substitute to have a mental breakdown and broke one of those huge way oversised wooden rulers over someones head then start belting another student with a rolled up poster... was hilarious.

We did that to a home room teacher in year eight. First thing she did on meeting us was insist we all queue up in two rows boy-girl outside the room at the start of the day (she came from a private school).

To a bogan public school mob, that was taken as a declaration of war.

Three weeks later she was on indefinite personal leave.

Actually, my best wasn’t in class...

Me and a mate started a small tobacco fueled fire directly under the air intake for the library airconditioning. Casually strolled in and watched the place fill from bottom up with smoke. Alarms, evacuation, fire brigade, principal on the PA threatening consequences, the whole works. Was awesome.

Actually, my best wasn’t in class...

Me and a mate started a small tobacco fueled fire directly under the air intake for the library airconditioning. Casually strolled in and watched the place fill from bottom up with smoke. Alarms, evacuation, fire brigade, principal on the PA threatening consequences, the whole works. Was awesome.
Thoughts Firestarter ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back